powerpack soul cure

chenobrownchenobrown 31 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
trying to figure out if my recently purchased LP is an original 1969 Polydor press or the reissue from a few years back. can anyone help?

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    break it in half and count the rings

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    it's kinda obvious... if you don't know for sure, take it to anyone near you and ask.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    it's kinda obvious

That's putting it lightly

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    well, the reissue is really FLIMSY! happy?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Woah... I was agreeing with you, it's an easy reissue to spot. Calmate.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Hey Cheno

thanks for the video of your atavar man on the 'one man band' thread a couple of weeks back.
    A fantastic live act by the looks..... any dvd action out there?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    trying to figure out if my recently purchased LP is an original 1969 Polydor press or the reissue from a few years back. can anyone help?

Is the inside white?

Does it have that new record smell?

Does the cover look like someone printed a bad cell phone picture on cheap piece of paper?

• all correct answers
    I was only playin...I knew that all along..checkin to make sure you knew.

thanks to all the real headz who replied.

good looking out.

D.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hey Cheno

thanks for the video of your atavar man on the 'one man band' thread a couple of weeks back.
    A fantastic live act by the looks..... any dvd action out there?

That's my dude Bob Log. He recently moved from Tucson to like Sweden or something like that. Dude is world renowned..and very down-to-earth! Plus his house here is on some spaced out retro modern '60's playboy vibe.

When I first met him I was like "YOU'RE Bob Log?!" 'cause he always performs with his space helmet on, then disappears backstage and reappears as just another guy in the crowd. He's famous for his "titty clap" song where he gets random women to come onstage, whip out there titties and, well, clap 'em!

I heartily endorse his show.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Woah... I was agreeing with you, it's an easy reissue to spot. Calmate.

me wasn't no excited. sorry for the confusion. i was trying to put it even more clearly.