ALL UP IN MA BIZ LIKE A WENDY INTERVIEW

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
YEAH MOTHEREFFERS I CAUGHT THIS BITCH ON YOUTUBE!!!!! kenneth from 30rock is on that shit. its pretty good and she's still on that IM A WHORE tip. britney lives it, mariah gives it. DIVA HAND, BROS!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Luv/Hatt this ringtone shit.

Bobby socks w/ Heels =

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    she was on SNL last night and the Diva Hand was out of control. I had a hard time watching it. The combo of no dance moves, no real movement at all, and diva hand plus an awkwardness to all of it was too much.

T-Pain came out and danced around like the strange little man he is. I find him entertaining. He's got one of those diamond encrusted mics with a front design on it that he holds like a sword (wraps around his hand) and I like to imagine that its got the auto tune effect built into that front compartment. I saw some interview with Mariah lately and she said she had T-Pain on her album and that she was the first female he's worked with. Weird.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    YOU GUYS ARE FAILING TO COMPREHEND MARIAH'S POST-MODERNE PERFORMANCE ARTITUDE. MARIAH CAREY IS IMPERSONATING A MALE DRAG QUEEN IMPERSONATING MARIAH CAREY IMPERSONATING HERSELF. HENCE, HER DANCE MOVES. IT WAS MINDBLOWING.

• YEAH MOTHEREFFERS I CAUGHT THIS BITCH ON YOUUUUUTUUUUUUBE

FIXED YER POAST.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    uh oh. is there a camera up in heeeeeeeeee-eeeeere?