Neighbours for Dinner

2»

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I just discovered that my building has hipsters. I saw one on the second floor the other day. I suspected there may be hipsters when I saw a fixed gear bicycle in the back of the stairwell a few weeks ago. I think its really bad, because one of my other neighbors said "he thinks he's a dj."

Should I call the exterminator, or just move?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I just discovered that my building has hipsters. I saw one on the second floor the other day. I suspected there may be hipsters when I saw a fixed gear bicycle in the back of the stairwell a few weeks ago. I think its really bad, because one of my other neighbors said "he thinks he's a dj."

Evacuate the building immediately, lock the doors, and burn that fucker to the ground.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Haha.....

What do u imagine he collects?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Haha.....

What do u imagine he collects?

pairs of skinny jeans.

Haha.....What do u imagine he collects?

pairs of skinny jeans.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    In the apt I grew up in there was an old lady who was real nice who lived below me but her son was a hells angel and he used to talk all this shit to threaten my mom in an effort to help his own so I guess he could continue to go out fighting and selling ludes while never coming to see her, I hated that guy.
    Then the vietnam vet dude across the hall from us broke my dads nose while he was living with us with a telephone book after knockin' on the door cause my mom talked shit to his son.

where the fuck do you live...1978?

In the apt I grew up in there was an old lady who was real nice who lived below me but her son was a Hells Angel and he used to talk all this shit to threaten my mom in an effort to help his own so I guess he could continue to go out fighting and selling ludes while never coming to see her, I hated that guy.
    Then the Vietnam Vet dude across the hall from us broke my dads nose while he was living with us with a telephone book after knockin' on the door cause my mom talked shit to his son.

Neighbors in NJ

In the apt I grew up in there was an old lady who was real nice who lived below me but her son was a Hells Angel and he used to talk all this shit to threaten my mom in an effort to help his own so I guess he could continue to go out fighting and selling ludes while never coming to see her, I hated that guy.
    Then the Vietnam Vet dude across the hall from us broke my dads nose while he was living with us with a telephone book after knockin' on the door cause my mom talked shit to his son.

Neighbors in NJ

it was a joke, hells angels selling ludes and vietnam vets that are young enough to beat someones dad up sounds like the 70's more than today.

Neighbors in NJ

it was a joke, hells angels selling ludes and vietnam vets that are young enough to beat someones dad up sounds like the 70's more than today.

I caught the joke.

I thought the same way as well, but realize that some of Jersey is stuck in the 70's.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The upstairs people are a nice hipsterish couple. They travel a lot so they're not really around too much. They have parties now and then which has the potential for being a hellish for us, but so far they've been pretty tame and ended at reasonable hours.

The couple downstairs we hate. That we can hear them stomping around even though they live below us should indicate what they're like. Their kitchen is underneath our bedroom and they are incapable of closing a cabinet without slamming it. It is also where they hang with their friends and speak loud enough for us to hear the conversation and they listen to absolutely the worst music super loud. It's hard to justify complaining because they do it before 11 PM. The guy is learning to play bass and has started a band at the same time. It consists of bad female vocals, keyboard beats and his bass. I guess they'll be superstars soon. They're on the main level, so to me, it's their responsibility to shovel the sidewalk. No chance. I've done it every time this winter. All three flats had a great system when it was the former neighbours downstairs: on garbage and recycling days whoever put the bins out, would put everyone's bins out and whoever put them back would do everyone's. These guys are the type that only do their own.
    The drag is, that half the time, the noise they make is just normal day-to-day living sounds, but now that we loathe them, our tolerence level is zero.

We always invited both sets to any parties we had. The invitation is only going to the couple upstairs from now on.

Neighbors in NJ

I caught the joke.

I thought the same way as well, but realize that some of Jersey is stuck in the 70's.

hahaha ahhh I get it now, I'm the thick one this time.