CHEMTRAILS OVER BOSTON

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Real talk.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    JPEG OF THE YEAR:

FREE RAER TO WHOEVER USES THIS AS THEIR HALLOWEEN COSTUME THIS YEAR.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

[

That dude is the Runaway Bride......now we know why she was running away!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That dude sums up my argument well. Most of these chemtrail questioners are like, "I see so much shit around me! I don't have the scientific knowledge to explain all the complex shit going on around me every day! Why isn't the government explaining it all to me?!? IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY! I BET THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

I mean, fuck, I could make up any crazy story I wanted about the natural world. HEY GUYS, I THINK STATIC ELECTRICITY IS FORMED BY UNDERGROUND POWER PLANTS RUN BY LIZARD PEOPLE! I MEAN, I USED TO LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH WOOD FLOORS AND I RARELY ENCOUNTERED STATIC ELECTRICITY. NOW I LIVE IN A CARPETED HOUSE AND I GET SHOCKED EVERY TIME I TOUCH A DOOR HANDLE! WHY ISN'T ANYONE INVESTIGATING THIS??? LIKE THE GOVERNMENT?!? I THINK IT'S A PLOT TO KILL US. MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK NOWADAYS THAN TWO-HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!!

Yes Rock, of course people who want to avoid inhaling aluminum wear aluminum foil on their heads. Just like when they don't want to drink fluoride they rub toothpaste on their elbows.

There there, gramps...now get some sleep.

That dude sums up my argument well. Most of these chemtrail questioners are like, "I see so much shit around me! I don't have the scientific knowledge to explain all the complex shit going on around me every day! Why isn't the government explaining it all to me?!? IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY! I BET THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

I mean, fuck, I could make up any crazy story I wanted about the natural world. HEY GUYS, I THINK STATIC ELECTRICITY IS FORMED BY UNDERGROUND POWER PLANTS RUN BY LIZARD PEOPLE! I MEAN, I USED TO LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH WOOD FLOORS AND I RARELY ENCOUNTERED STATIC ELECTRICITY. NOW I LIVE IN A CARPETED HOUSE AND I GET SHOCKED EVERY TIME I TOUCH A DOOR HANDLE! WHY ISN'T ANYONE INVESTIGATING THIS??? LIKE THE GOVERNMENT?!? I THINK IT'S A PLOT TO KILL US. MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK NOWADAYS THAN TWO-HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!!

I know, those crazy kooks look up into the sky and imagine those chemtrails right onto their video cameras. And how could they possibly have any science knowledge without double copies of Jeru's 2nd album?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I've never owned a Jeru album, so I have no idea what that's about. As for imagining them onto video cameras, I believe that's exactly what they did.

I VIDEO MOVIE RECORDED A TREE, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S A REAL TREE, I THINK IT HAS RADIOACTIVE TREE SCABIES. JUST LOOK AT THE KNOTS ON IT! I THINK THEY LOOK CRAZY!!! WHY ISN'T THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATING THIS? OR SOMEONE?!?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

This post is pretty much awesome.

• MiNd PhUcK

I VIDEO MOVIE RECORDED A TREE, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S A REAL TREE, I THINK IT HAS RADIOACTIVE TREE SCABIES. JUST LOOK AT THE KNOTS ON IT! I THINK THEY LOOK CRAZY!!! WHY ISN'T THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATING THIS? OR SOMEONE?!?

Even your tree knows about chemtrails though...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    MiNd PhUcK

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    http://educate-yourself.org/lte/mentalchembusting19jun07.shtml

Letters to The Editor

The Art of Mental Chembusting & Other Strategies of Etheric Resistance

[Editor's Note: I recently returned from a lengthy trip to the East coast and I didn't see any chemtrail activity while there. Since returning to southern California, I've noticed that every single day has been free of chemtrails so far. I've witnessed long stretches of no-chemtrail activity in the past, but one has to wonder if the tide perhaps isn't turning in our favor? Hmmmm..I plan on posting other e-mails which describe remarkable success some have reported using "mental chembusting." I might remind readers that one of the very first articles I posted somewhere back in 1998 or 1999 on how to overcome chemtrails was an essay on employing prayer to defeat the chemtrail agenda. Focused intent and praying are the same thing. Let's all think about this each and every day.

There appears to be a lessening of chemtrail activity of late, at least here in southern California and during the time I spent in the greater New York area. Even when I did notice chemtrails in the past few months, the spraying was rarely heavy and the Sylphs usually came out very quickly and seem to transmute most of the chemtrail toxic soup. Perhaps the more frequent sighting today of Black Beams and silvery orbs is a testament to the effectiveness of Sylph chemtrail neutralization and now, a more desperate effort ensues from the secret government and their alien pals to try and make the chemtrails stick.

"Mental chembusting" can be practiced in the silence and privacy of your mind. If you are open to these ideas, then there's nothing stopping you from joining this effort with other kindred "spirits" (and I do mean both incarnate and discarnate spirits who wish to assist) from around the world. I realize that this "work" is way out there and you'd have to be more of a graduate student rather than a freshman here at ole EYU in order to be up to speed on what the heck I'm talking about. However, if you've been here a while and paying attention, then this is a good time to get involved.

You can get better results if you raise your vibratory rate. We, like everything in the universe, are vibrating within a certain frequency range. Eat light foods, like veggies or fruit, and you get a higher frequency of vibration. Eat "heavy" foods like meat, and you lower your vibration. Think dark thoughts, you lower your vibration. Think higher, positive thoughts and you speed up your vibration. Quiet the mind, speed up your vibration, etc. I briefly spoke on the phone today with the fellow who sent the e-mail seen below. You'll notice that he mentions techniques for speeding up your vibratory rate. When I asked him if he ever read anything from Lilly of the Women Warriors, he said no, but his advice for increasing the vibratory rate is almost word-for-word what Lilly recommends in her articles concerning preparation for engaging in this sort of etheric work. Synchronicity? Of course! Many minds 'tuned' into the same mission? Obviously.

Collective thought creates collective reality. The more who join in the effort, the greater the effect. . Ken]

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    employing prayer to defeat the chemtrail agenda

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

There there, gramps...now get some sleep.

I don't believe that I'm old enough to be your Dad, let alone your Grandad.

In some cultures, you know, the one's the U.S. is always trying to destroy, they actually respect their elders.

I have some serious questions for you...

If you believe that the government(or someone) is aerosolizing aluminum and other harmful things in our breathing air do you...

1) Wear breathing masks, and make your children wear some sort of personal protective gear when they are outdoors to protect them from these harmful contaminants?? Or do you just stay indoors?

2) Believe that whomever is behind this is also poisoning themselves, their children, their grandchildren? Or is there a secret pill that protects the evil doers?

3) Do anything beyond just coming here and spouting these crazy theories to address this issue?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    secret pill