Think Before You Post (radio PSA)

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I've been hearing this lately on the AM radio and finally caught and recorded it while listening to Lum & Abner the other night. This PSA has changed my behavior to where I no longer post those pictures of me rubbing on my titis for all the world to see. It's kind of begging for a remix:In case the player's not working here's the file link:http://www.divshare.com/download/4023692-60e

Comments

• (type, type)

SOME GUYS POSTING GRAPHIC COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR BODY

AND WHAT THEY'D DO WITH IT.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Maybe a booty bass remix... here's an example:

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    it's like that tv commercial with the girl and her cell phone and she gets a call from a friend saying that everyone is forwarding a scandalous photo of her. She's like "oh my gosh, I wonder who has seen it" and she looks over at the boy she has a crush on and he's looking at her like "I've seen your giner, girl" and she's so embarrassed and thinks "why did I get high?!"

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

I've been hearing this lately on the AM radio and finally caught and recorded it while listening to Lum & Abner the other night. This PSA has changed my behavior to where I no longer post those pictures of me rubbing on my titis for all the world to see.

It's kind of begging for a remix:

I'm not mad at PSA's like this, but are there really a lot of net-savvy teens listening to AM radio? Is this like Disney Radio or something?

I love that sound effect too. are they hitting return on a IBM 486 from 1982? I almost expected to hear "Do you want to play a game?"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I love that sound effect too. are they hitting return on a IBM 486 from 1982? I almost expected to hear "Do you want to play a game?"

You would've had to have been a baller in like 1992 to have a 486

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

its the sound of the return key on an IBM F2 keyboard. i'm typing on a 1984 model as we speak. its really fucking loud.

and yeah. a 486 in 1982?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

its the sound of the return key on an IBM F2 keyboard. i'm typing on a 1984 model as we speak. its really fucking loud.

and yeah. a 486 in 1982?

dude is always takin' thrift to

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I started thinking, and then I stopped posting. Is I wrong?

Hi TERRY!
    JRoot