LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN DADDY'S ROOM!!!

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Starring Khalil Chill & Ki-Ki S. (The Soul Childrun)Khalil: "Daddy's downstairs taking a nap. Come on, help me push this into our room. this is gonna be FUN"Khalil: "There's writing on it, what does it say???"Ki-Ki: "I think it says that it's something good for us to play with"Khalil: "I'm gonna open it up and see what's in here"Ki-Ki: "Ooooh, I don't think we should be doing this."Khalil: "Well, whatever we find in here I'll share with you, okay?"Ki-Ki: "Okay"Khalil: "What do you think, is this something for us to play with or not?"Ki-Ki: "It's GOT to be for us... look at the drawings on it! It's definitely for kids, not grown ups."Khalil: "Cool!" Khalil: "Look at this little one I found! HAMMER TIME!!!"Ki-Ki: "Daddy told us one day he was gonna teach us how to cut and scratch records... when he wakes up from his nap we can show him that we already know how to do it!"Khalil: "This is a really good one right here. Give it to me, Ki-Ki!"Ki-Ki: "No! I had it first, give it back!"Khalil: "IF you don't give me that record right now you are gonna have a PROBLEM. And I'm not gonna be your friend anymore."Ki-Ki (thinking): "This foll done lost his mind!"TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Khalil: "Look at this little one I found! HAMMER TIME!!!"

Rental car for digging trip: $50

Hotel room for digging trip: $100

Raer Third Guitar on Rojac: $300

Having your son find and then smash the 45 to pieces with a hammer, PRICELESS![/b]

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    An instant Soulstrut classic!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Plaese to use as avatar?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

Classic shit...

R. Kelly like woah!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

Classic shit...

R. Kelly like woah!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Man, just the planning and effort involved in this kind of production.

I mean, it must have taken a team of writers.

I am in awe.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

So many questions:

Did the Stark Reality or Marva get hit?

How will Pops Soulman react when he discovers the little ones have been up to no good?

Will Khalil Chill & Ki-Ki S escape without punishment?

The saga must continue..!

• That shit is fantastic!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    GENIUS!!!

I'm hoping the next episode features vintage collectable copies of RAP PAGES and the family's new paper shredder.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

please tell me that khalil didn't bust this up!! that'd be a lot of trouble to go thru for a thread

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHA.... awesome!!!!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

please tell me that khalil didn't bust this up!! that'd be a lot of trouble to go thru for a thread

It looks like it has a chip broken off of it!

h

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

h

Best thread evar.

Yo, I love little man's hat as well.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    great picture for a cover, man.

• montymonty 420 Posts

Ki-Ki: "It's GOT to be for us... look at the drawings on it! It's definitely for kids, not grown ups."
    Khalil: "Cool!"
    hahahahaha!!! beauty

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    genius! well scripted!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

h

I have a whole box of them, mint. That one was only in VG+ condition, so I let him do his thing with the hammer.

SIKE!
    Nah, I can't let my babies take the blame for destroying my stuff. They're both very well behaved (although I do fear that one day this staged scenario may really happen if I'm not careful, just because kids will be kids). The Third Guitar 45 was in that condition when I got it. And the Phill Most Chill 12" got sliced up many years ago- how I have no idea.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Best thread ever!!! And cutest kids ever too!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This is awesome, Phill

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Hilarious!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Ki-Ki: "Daddy told us one day he was gonna teach us how to cut and scratch records... when he wakes up from his nap we can show him that we already know how to do it!"

Then they go for your own record.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    No!!! Not the Sayer LP !!!! Anything but the SAYER!!!! PLAAAEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I must say, that was good shit... !

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

YES

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i was beginning to wonder how many cameras you have when you are napping. so many angles.

should Philly heads be keeping an eye out for the Soulman holding the lil' ones out the window by their feet??

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    This is really cute... refreshing idea... nothing is more precious than our Children... screw records...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm waiting for Raystar's "LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN DADDY'S ROOM!!!" thread.

Herm