Comments

• because they're EX+

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

oh man...

This contain the cut where he interpoloates Richie Valens "Donna, Oooh Donna."

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    anonymous bidding at work!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I don't know if this is the same guy, but there are guys in Japan who regularly get like 30% or more on most sales. Trusted name? Magic touch? Quantity of records listed at once? Special powers only associated with "wax island, japan"?

Don't question it, just admire their ability and aspire to achieve that level of greatness.

ah it is all Wax Island. Now that is insightful.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    ah it is all Wax Island. Now that is insightful.

Your avatar is brok0n.

Oh i gots avatars turned off so it look less like a message board when people walk by at work...website is BroK0n 2

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Could this have something to do with the exchange rate?

yas. will trade funk45 for Canadian dollarz

• Anyone have anyhave any insight to offer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SNOOP-DOGGY-DOGG-DOG...1QQcmdZViewItem

I think because it is the 1993 pressing that includes "Gz Up Hoes Down" which is a beeotch to track down if you don't already have it because it was later removed.

Anyone have anyhave any insight to offer:

I think because it is the 1993 pressing that includes "Gz Up Hoes Down" which is a beeotch to track down if you don't already have it because it was later removed.

there's the later 90s digital remaster 2xLP dude and the single OG dude. Gz ain't on the remastered?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Ding ding ding!

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts
    yeah the dollar aint worth shit atm so its easy to fetch out a little bit more when youre paying with Euros. i bought from this seller about 2 years ago. since then i always get emailed his new listings. he always has 250 or 500 records listed at once. you can bet the winning bidders didnt only bid on one item and probabbly also bought a few singles for not more than the starting price cause they were the only bidders.
    still cant say the PE is a bargain see that one from time to time. havent found the Geto Boys or Snoop Dogg OGs out there though

• you are right, the bidders are all outside the states.
    but anyway, the prices are ridiculous!

• Anyone have anyhave any insight to offer:

there's the later 90s digital remaster 2xLP dude and the single OG dude. Gz ain't on the remastered?

Gz And Hustlas IS, Gz Up Hoes Down is NOT.