Definition of NAGL?

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ok skip the little graemlin with the sign, this gets a for real...

WHAT THE FUCK??????

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    That's really messed up.

I think I need to counter this with something that is AGL.

Was reading the article last night on my way home. Great stuff. Nice tie!!!

Where was the pic taken?

• What kind of thread title is this? You just had to be cute didn't you.
    Try to get us with a little suspense...oh wow, I know what not a good look is but I wonder what the DEFINITION is!?....well fuck me for even clicking on it.

you should've titled this fucking thread something like:

CRAZY LADY ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS

Then we would all know what the thread was about. Now at least two other little dudes are going to start threads on this same pathetic shit within this 24 hour news cycle.

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. You say you have a definition of not a good look? Well I have ad space to sell you for cleft-palate children.

Man up, and title your fucking threads right.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCK??????

indeed! i'm not even sure what to say to that....

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

What kind of thread title is this? You just had to be cute didn't you.
    Try to get us with a little suspense...oh wow, I know what not a good look is but I wonder what the DEFINITION is!?....well fuck me for even clicking on it.

Then we would all know what the thread was about. Now at least two other little dudes are going to start threads on this same pathetic shit within this 24 hour news cycle.

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. You say you have a definition of not a good look? Well I have ad space to sell you for cleft-palate children.

Tough day on the job?

this post is chilll the eff out

dor... thanks for the feedback , that shot was taken in my studio space . it was a real last minute thing, but it came together nice!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Man up, and title your Frickin' threads right.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

plaese to thank for schooling me on the stringent code of thread titling procedures.

I registered at least 24 hours before Sir Terry did so I am clearly a veteran on this board and must know everything there is about posting, right?

Exactly. thank you that is all.

• I registered at least 24 hours before Sir Terry did so I am clearly a veteran on this board and must know everything there is about posting, right?

But you are not a cartographer of typerspace like Young Terence of Clubuppington; you would be served well by his bas relief maps of the region.

File under "Giving him something he can feel."

• I regret my use of profanity - it was gratuitous and typed in a flash of internet assburnage. I did indeed walk away, son. I am better now. I remembered that it is just the internet, which also includes when people are talking to you in real life about something that happened on the internet and they air-type with their fingers in front of you. I do stand by my position, however, that more responsible thread titling results in a better board.

I want to talk about how folds of new fatty skin grows around a hard plastic toilet seat, so gradually that you can't see it, but eventually covering the entire area like sweaty ivy.

I want to talk about how folds of new fatty skin grows around a hard plastic toilet seat, so gradually that you can't see it, but eventually covering the entire area like sweaty ivy.

It is only the internet after all.

HOWEVER:

While the image that you have painted in my head is slightly nauseating , i can't help but think about the use of a crowbar to separate the fusion of ass and seat.....

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I remembered that it is just the internet, which also includes when people are talking to you in real life about something that happened on the internet and they air-type with their fingers in front of you.

YES

DOUBLE YES

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    The sheriff dudes last name is Whipple. WTF?!?!?!?!

Talk about not squeezing the Charmin........

The sheriff dudes last name is Whipple. WTF?!?!?!?!

Talk about not squeezing the Charmin........

if her ass was stuck to the seat, does this mean she hasn't wiped in 2 years? not wiping for a day is grounds for a break up. this is the wierdest story i've heard in a super hot minute.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

this post is chilll the eff out

No, what we really need is for some of you little dudes to bring a bit more brimstone to your poasting game.