Mid-Week Finds

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Minted up my 1995 wall of fame yesterday (with a big assist from Nitekrawler) and found a few white whales. Had to run the guy to the liquor store after buying the records which apparently NItekrawler had to do as well.

Comments

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    what Ice 12" is that?

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    from the past 2 weeks or so

diggin that george clinton!

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Nobody's Got Time/Time Warp

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Recent wins:

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i got this 12" yesterday

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Nice score on that clean ass Boogaloo Jones "Sweetback"...every copy I have encountered looked like test subjects for some bizarre ringwear study

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Nice score on that clean ass Boogaloo Jones "Sweetback"...every copy I have encountered looked like test subjects for some bizarre ringwear study

Yeah the guy whose collection that came from had the cleanest records I've ever seen. Some of the creases you could cut yourself on and all the LP's (Funkadelics especially) that came with posters still had the posters inside. You should see what Nitekrawler pulled!

• roistoroisto 879 Posts

I've been meaning to post about this. Almost every copy I've seen, including the one I own, have had bad ringwear...

Nice finds, Neville!