Who needs a Movie?

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
"Are you an artist or a tradesperson, Why not jazz up your website?"And my favorite: "Do you need a website?"

I think im in love.

Comments

• muggimuggi Reykjavík, Iceland 44 Posts
    hahaha the best animation I have ever seen

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    this is incredible.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Controller7: great avatar...

i cant stop watching it, they have videos on youtube. it has to be a joke. it just has to be.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I like that shot that I used for my avatar because it is so sad. Look at how they used to be. It's like she melted .

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    It's like she melted .

that's the first time I've lol'ed at work today. thank you

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I could sure use a hug right now.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    they won't let me play with the girls

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    If you told me this was from Tim & Eric Awesome Show! Good Job! I would definitely believe you.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts

I could sure use a hug right now:

Found This: http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2008/03/fred_and_sharon.asp

March 11, 2008

Fred and Sharon's movies (make your life go better)

Fred and Sharon Spencer are a delightful couple from Kelowna, Canada.

In January of this year, they invested in the domain name fredandsharonsmovies.com, uploaded a shedload of brilliant videos to their YouTube channel, and waited for the world to come knocking on their door, seeking the services of 'Fred and Sharon's Movie Productions' (and/or 'Fred Spencer Productions Unlimited').

Sadly, nothing happened.

A month later, Fred Spencer uploaded what is quite possibly the most brilliant promotional video ever to be released on YouTube.

But again, nothing happened... until a few days ago, when people finally started to sit up and take notice in a BIG way.

Fred and Sharon are now one of the hottest tickets on Teh Internets, but - and here comes the really odd bit - they have suddenly decided that they no longer want to promote their services as filmmakers (and animators); the bulk of their site has been removed* and replaced with the message "temporarily offline"!

THEY ARE REAL?!!?!?!

No. i refuse to believe it.

every aspect of every movie is so fantastically bad that effort has had to have been put into making it so damn bad.

this rules.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    I don't know. If my grandparents figured out how to use video editing and 3d modeling software, it would probably look a lot like this.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow.
    what a world.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    No. i refuse to believe it.

every aspect of every movie is so fantastically bad that effort has had to have been put into making it so damn bad.

this rules.

I applaud their effort.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

That kid with the camera is an annoying cunt.

He shoulda hired Fred and Sharon.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

He shoulda hired Fred and Sharon.

THEY DID! Check it out!!! WAIT 4 IT!