This guy is massively confused.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    wow... who the fuck is that crazy guy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Obama's Mama is White, But lets not be Racist here..."

"His Mama is White and his Father isnt even Amerikkkan..."

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I think this is his own Youtube account.

"Pastor Manning says black people have left Hillary for Obama. For More Info check out www.atlah.org. This message was preached on 10 March 2007"

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    FUCK ALL POLITICANS really doesn't matter if they white or black, liberal/conservative. The problems in this country will still remain.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    preachers discussing and pushing politics in church is the epitome of

My friend used to go to church to make his mom happy until the days of the last election when the pastor spent most of the service saying some shit about how everybody needed to all go out and vote for bush. He turned to his mom and told her he'll never go back to that church after that.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    This country is going down the fuckin shitter. Fuck me. I just hate everybody.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Jesus wanted nothing to do with political people in his day... why do Christians concern themselves with politics now?

What Would Jesus Do? He would tell you that it does not matter who is in any office. As long as Satan is loose, Satan is running things. When you see the world get better, watch out.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

you're always free to leave.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Excuse me. The world is going down the shitter. I didn't mean to get your stars-and-stripes panties in a twist, sir.

Don't think France/Italy/Anywherefuckinelse hasnt crossed my mind though.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    world is pretty fucked.
    global warming
    unaccountable nukes
    collapse of oil economy (even if its 50 years away)
    tribal conflicts everywhere
    fisheries collapse
    dollar bins are dry as shit

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

dollar bins are dry as shit

Speak for yourself!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Jesus wanted nothing to do with political people in his day... why do Christians concern themselves with politics now?

$

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

$

ding ding ding

• Jesus wanted nothing to do with political people in his day... why do Christians concern themselves with politics now?

"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword." That's a political "mission" statement.

• Jesus wanted nothing to do with political people in his day... why do Christians concern themselves with politics now?

$

Except for maybe those mega-churches, money is hardly a reason.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

From what I understand, most of the New Testament is a combination of buddhist philosophy and veiled political rhetoric against the Roman empire.

Sayin???.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Canada's not perfect, but pretty damn great.

How do you feel about eating raw seal?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

"Pastor Manning says black people have left Hillary for Obama. For More Info check out www.atlah.org. This message was preached on 10 March 2007"

His church is across the street from my apartment. A definite nutjob.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

$

Except for maybe those mega-churches, money is hardly a reason.

Nah, it's about the illusion of control.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Per the chu'uch's website, that would make you an ATLAH-ian citizen, no?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Guess so.

My chief interaction with the church came during a period when he had a vision commanding him to blare rock music at top volume through huge speakers on the street in front of the church starting at 6:00 a.m. on weekend mornings.

Some truly outrageous schitt.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Guess so.

My chief interaction with the church came during a period when he had a vision commanding him to blare rock music at top volume through huge speakers on the street in front of the church starting at 6:00 a.m. on weekend mornings.

Do you remember any of his musical choices??

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    speaking of quirky houses of worship, any LA heads know The Angelus Temple?

a beautiful bldg but a seriously wierd place. the "Dream Center" fields a small army of mentally disabled people that fan out through Echo Park doing good works, which is all well and good I guess.

the truly bizarre thing is the laser lights show teeny pop Jesus show they got going on. it's like NSync in there and there's lines for like a mile down Glendale blvd to get in. and a team of tall blonde chick clones working the door.

• wonton55wonton55 11 Posts
    since when do ministers preach such awful garbage. this man and members of his organization should be ashamed.

• wow... who the fuck is that crazy guy.

Guess so.

Last fall he also tried to initiate a three-year boycott of all businesses in Harlem (the postcards distributed uptown read: "Don't spend again until 21, May 2010. Simply go outside of 110th thru 155th to shop - FOR EVERYTHING"). Not exactly sure how the Black-owned businesses that still exist b/t 110 & 155th were supposed to benefit from this. Maybe I missed the follow-up postcard.

• LISTEN TO THIS MAN'S WORDS, HEATHENS!

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

Excuse me. The world is going down the shitter. I didn't mean to get your stars-and-stripes panties in a twist, sir.

Don't think France/Italy/Anywherefuckinelse hasnt crossed my mind though.

seriously europe is dope as fuck. i like sipping belgian beer out in cobblestone paved courtyards surrounded by 600 year old churches than sitting in some parking lot in some box cutter strip mall that looks like every other strip mall in every other city in the country. if shit wasn't so expensive over there (thanks again bush), i'd be there in a heartbeat, especially after mccain wins the presidency.