hip hop track id.....please help????

1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
"...I'm a eyewitness and I got the evidence..."anybody know......????cut up on some beat junkie mix tape and used on evidence's LPReynaldo????? u helped me with that Ghetto Dwellers jawn...u know this?

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    my guess was Evidence or Dilated peoples and google agrees. It's Evidence - Evidence is Everything.

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    he used it in a collage of hip hop trax thst used the word "evidence" for that interlude.....this is some jawn from like the late 90's....cut chemist and shortkut beat juggled it on one of those future primitive cds.......the beat is crazy and i have no idea who did it....

btw...is this the same Controller 7 that did the Left Handed Straw?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    sheeit, I missed the part about "used on evidence's lp." Sorry. It's late.

yeah, that's me.

no doubt its late......way too many shots and for some dumb reason cranked out the evidence cd...and heard that beat now im suffering to find out who it is....

anyway...copped your cd years back on that anticon kick....whatever happened to Passage????
    POem to the Hospital is pure insanity....

L.H.S is raw bizz.........so official....too many heckles from the Peanut Gallery indeed

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts
    load it up or just this part. i dont own the evidence lp but might be able to help ya if i hear it

sorry don't have my pc hooked up to my turntables anymore..

It was on one of those Beat Junkie mix cds that Babu or Melo D did and the instrumental was juggled...I think it was a double disc...I can get track info if anyone owns it