Holy UCLA!

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Are you kidding me?

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That was just straight up wrong.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    That was just straight up SUPER BONKERS[/b].

• I watched the 2nd half

I don't think i've ever seen 2 teams get screwed like that from 1 team,back to back

STANFORD>Screwed

CAL>Screwed

Nothing against UCLA

I'm just telling it like it is

UCLA has a very good team though,but lucked out 2 games in a row,at home nonetheless

Get well soon to coach WOODEN

I watched the 2nd half

I don't think i've ever seen 2 teams get screwed like that from 1 team,back to back

STANFORD>Screwed

CAL>Screwed

Nothing against UCLA

I'm just telling it like it is

UCLA has a very good team though,but lucked out 2 games in a row,at home nonetheless

Get well soon to coach WOODEN

YES, ROBBED. But yes, crazy shit like that happens with Los Angeles basketball........It's almost destined in this land.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

crazy shit like that happens with CAL basketball

don't flatter yourself, or underestimate Berkeley's ability to lose ANYTHING

crazy shit like that happens with CAL basketball

don't flatter yourself, or underestimate Berkeley's ability to lose ANYTHING

haha. well maybe it ain't as funny if you're from the Bay. Cal was definitely the better team for about 38 minutes in that game. Just wrong.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    typiCAL...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

STANFORD>Screwed

The foul was legit ....In the NBA they won't make that call on the last posession but this was a college game......yes,he did get all ball...but he also jumped into him ......body foul.

CAL>Screwed

The rule is the ball can't cross the top of the backboard....NOT the ball can't be shot from behind the backboard........The shot never crossed the top...almost ,but not quite......we see this shot counted all the time....ESPN should be ashamed for trying to make this controversial....especially having Doug Gotleib of all people weighing in........

and for the record, i'm not a huge UCLA fan.