Misheard rap lyrics

john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Came across this on another site:Here we go, and again if you think you???ve heard what I???ve got listed go get your ears checked! ???I???m Samuel Jackson, I am for reaaaal???OutKast ???Mrs. Jackson???"Bass! How low can you go, Death Row. Water buffalo???Public Enemy ???Bring Tha Noize??????I get the feeling sometimes to make me wonder, why you wanna take his Honda??? Puff Daddy ???Can???t nobody hold me down.??????Big Simpson, spreading cheese.???Jay-Z ???Big Pimpin??????Good gracious, your ass is spacious!??? Nelly ???Hot in here??????Jump on Jay like cows on food!???Run DMC ???Peter-Piper ??????Oooooh Rumplestiltskin!???Sir Mix-A-lot ???Baby got back??????Strummin' my brain with his fingers...."Lauryn Hill ???Killing me softly??????My mom is on your lips??? Eminem ???The real Slim Shady??????You can say I'm desperate, eating coffee deserted.??? 2 Live Crew ???Me so horny??????I met a girl at a party and she started to flirt, I told her 'summarize' and she pulled up her skirt.???Beastie Boys ???The New Style??????It's supposed to look like a flitter of commotion???Humpty ???The humpty dance??????Bitches relax while I get my Papa Smurf on???Dr. Dre ???Let me Ride??????Pulled up in my 6-4 and hollered???Eazy-E ???Boys N the hood??????The guys should stop rapping, vanish like a noodle???Fugees ???Zealots??????King Tut Says???MC Hammer ???Can???t touch this??????Gonna whip my shit ???til my balls come off???Eminem ???Till I collapse??????You gonna listen to a guy who slapped T-Boz????Eminmen ???Guilty conscience??????There's a donkey in the jungle, watching a paper trail caught up in a conflict between his grain and his tail???Gorillaz???s ???19-2000??????Do I look like a margarita sir????Jay-Z ???99 Problems??????To the extreme I rock a mic like a Banjo, Light up a stage and wax a chimp like a candle.??? Vanilla Ice ???Ice Ice Baby???Best one:???Bitches relax while I get my Papa Smurf on???Dr. Dre ???Let me Ride???

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

???Good gracious, your ass is spacious!???
    Nelly ???Hot in here???

This one works.

???You can say I'm desperate, eating coffee deserted.???
    2 Live Crew ???Me so horny???

2 brothers with checks. San Francisco, Harvey.

???You gonna listen to a guy who slapped T-Boz????
    Eminmen ???Guilty conscience???

Maybe that was the remix with Mack 10?

• Options
    "Stick up kids they like to max"
    Nice & Smooth "Funky 4 You"

• "relax yourself girl, peace out premier"
    Q-tip - electric relaxation

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    "they call me hotstepper, word em up"

ini kamoze - hotstepper

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    ???Oooooh Rumplestiltskin!???