Houston Classics* - A Mix by DJ HIGH-C (MP3&WFR)

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Weekend finds related:DJ HIGH-C - HOUSTON CLASSICSThis is a mix of a bunch of rap records I bought in Houston over the weekend. I was feelin it so much on today's morning commute I decided to share... and make a cover. It consists of a lot of random and not-so-random rap. First one to come up with the complete playlist gets a limited edition Rehash skully**.*All selections are not necessarily of Houstonian origin or of classic status. The views expressed by the featured artists are not necessarily views shared by DJ High-C, Rehash Entertainment, LLP,or the board of directors at the Dallas Rap Archive. **Offer valid at participating stores only. Void where prohibited.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Tracklisting plaese.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Tracklisting plaese.

First one to come up with the complete playlist gets a limited edition Rehash skully**.

^^ still tryin to see if anyone will take me up on this part. Will post tracks in a few. Thanks for listenin and for being the lone replier!

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    i have at least 6 songs here...

can I get a glove or somethin'?

• Tracklisting plaese.

First one to come up with the complete playlist gets a limited edition Rehash skully**.

^^ still tryin to see if anyone will take me up on this part. Will post tracks in a few. Thanks for listenin and for being the lone replier!
    I thought I would finally hear "Wazuri" in a mix, but I was sadly mistaken...you fooled me, hahaha...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's an interesting typeface. Did you design it?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    "Wazuri"

Whatchu know bout Wazuri? Who you been talkin to?

• "Wazuri"

Whatchu know bout Wazuri? Who you been talkin to?
    Htown, maaaan....that Ghetto funk, haha - the one with the drawing of the ghetto on the label, word...I talked to you at the convention and asked if I could buy it...hahahaha