Braille The IV Edition!

RecluseRecluse 14 Posts
edited March 2008 in Announcements
I know that I can??t post this without looking biased, since I??m one of the lucky European producers getting to work on the album If The Are posts here I trust he agrees that this album is crazy Check out the tracklist:Braille: "The IV Edition" Hiphop IS Music 2008.1. Beautiful Humanity - beat by Ohmega Watts2. Submission Hold - beat by Shuko3. Calculated Risk - beat by The Are - featuring Mr. J (Procussions) and Manchild 4. The IV - beat by Marco Polo - featuring Rob Swift5. Main Squeeze - beat by 88 Keys6. Remember Your Path - beat by Staffro - featuring Rob Swift[/b] 7. Constantly Growing - beat by DJ Spinna - featuring Speech (Arrested Development),Surreal and Sojourn8. Blessed Man - beat by S1 (Strange Fruit Project)9. Many Stories - beat by Barry Hampton - featuring Barry Hampton10. Raise the Dead - beat by J-Thrill - featuring Poems (LA Symphony)11. Double Dose - beat by Mr. Mar of the Stieber Twins12. Counter Attack - beat by OhNo - featuring Theory Hazit and DJ Idull13. Mental Guards (Snitch Blade) - beat by Aetoms14. Get it Right - beat by Kno (CunninLynguists) - featuring Ragen Fykes15. Restless - beat by M-Phazes16. The Cure - beat by K-Murdock17. ADDvice - beat by J-Zone - featuring DJ BombayI must say, Braille did it with this one!Discuss! Staffro Myspace

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    thats my dude. can't wait to hear the rest of this album