Common Records You Shoulda Had By Now but Dont...

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
...Because Youre A Little Dude.Does this record even exist??? Has anyone ever seen one in the wild??? :Mythical RAER Graemlin::

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I bought a copy from a dealer for $45. Is that a good deal? I made 12 beats using those drums, so that's about $3.75 per beat. If we break it down into kicks, snares, and hi hats then that's only $1.25 per drum hit/per beat.

Can you say "awesome!!!"

oh, on one beat I used two kicks, so that sort of fucks up my price breakdown, but needless to say I've got some radical beats up on my myspace and I've got a grail in the good section of the 2X4 expedit.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    seriously?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    seriously?

YAS! DON'T MKAE FUN OF ME JUST 'CAUSE yoU HAVE IT!

seriously?

I bought it 3 years ago and as a general rule I add $10 a year to any vinyl I'm selling, so I could sell it to you for $75. How about $72.99 since we soulstrut bredren. Homey hook up.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That's not common, dude.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    ...Because Youre A Little Dude.

Does this record even exist??? Has anyone ever seen one in the wild???

:Mythical RAER Graemlin::

it took me 15 years to find this somewhat common record... just got it a few months ago for $12 or something...

also, someone just hooked me up with that minnie ripperton joint that has alluded me for years as well. far more common than the joe farrell, but can i help if i've never seen it out there....?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    seriously?

YAS! DON'T MKAE FUN OF ME JUST 'CAUSE yoU HAVE IT!

the line between reality and sarcasm is becoming seriously blurred around here. I give up.

I didn't actually buy that record, but I will agree that I don't really see it very often. I'm sure it can be acquired on the cheap from someone who no longer wants it, but I don't see it in shops all that often. Don't know if I really check for it though.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

That's not common, dude.

its not? ive got it, maybe 2 copies. i thought all sergio was common

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

the line between reality and sarcasm is becoming seriously blurred around here. I give up.

Honestly!

Even though I'm not looking for it today there was a time I was and I swear that bastard never popped up. For all I know there could be 2 at my local Half Price Books but I wouldn't know 'cause I haven't looked behind the Joe Farrell card in 7-8 years.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

That's not common, dude.

Oops! Sorry.

I think I misread the thread's title.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

oooooo. must have. baby consuelo is amazing on this one. I think I'm going to listen to this right now.

This isn't a common record, anymore.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

That's not common, dude.

Someone must have the Supertoaster video.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That's not common, dude.

its not? ive got it, maybe 2 copies.

Fall back, you little grippers--I already PMed him.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

you couldnt give them away on ebay about 6-7 years ago...won it for $4.99...amazing LP...

you couldnt give them away on ebay about 6-7 years ago...won it for $4.99...amazing LP...

Yeah. Even here in Brazil it's getting hard to find it.
    I used to see copies for $5, now sellers ask $35-45 for it.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

thing is even though it used to be cheap, you really cant be mad at a $45 price tag because it is easily a $45 LP quality-wise

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    none...Common sucks.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

Yeah, I saw it often enough several years ago that I always assumed I'd find a clean copy for cheap if I waited. I passed on a number of beat-up or overpriced copies and kind of regret it now.