record shops in rome italy

groove70sgroove70s 168 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Hi!I'll be in Rome for vacation next week. Are there any records stores or flea markets worth checking out? Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Hi!

I'll be in Rome for vacation next week. Are there any records stores or flea markets worth checking out?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Don't bother, eat some great food, oggle the women folk, see some of the worlds greatest art, have a nice scotch and check out some jazz at Alexanderplatz, but don't bother with records. I won't say they are not there but if you spend your whole trip digging you will miss some great stuff.

• groove70sgroove70s 168 Posts
    naah, I don't want to spend much time for digging, because there is plenty to see in such a great and old city - but maybe there are some spots on my way.
    It's a vacation, so most time will be spend for culture and relaxing.

• Go to the post office, there's probably a crazy stash of Raers lost from ebay transactions.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    Go to the post office, there's probably a crazy stash of Raers lost from ebay transactions.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    I found some nice records (like a mint Rhythmatism) from the fleamarket in Trastevere. There were a couple of sellers at the south east end of it, most guide books know the place.