HAPPY BIRTHDAY COSMO BAKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Cosmo,

Happy birthday, killa!!!! Fa reals, you are one of my favorite cats on the 'Strut. Have a good time up in Atlantic City!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Kick out the cakes, motherfucker!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Cosmo

• Happy Born Day to the baddest deejay on earth! What it do, Cos?

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Have a good one in AC, happy birthday.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Jesus, thanks peoples...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    If I had a nickel for every time someone said something complimentary about something I've posted here, I'd remit two cents of every five to AI. Back when, dude was the single biggest reason I tried to quit posting bullshit. I always hate folks that talk like this, but: Those that were around at the time know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I've never met dude out in the world, but to the extent that zeroes and ones can amount to anything at all, he's bedrock. Whether you youngsters know it or not, if you post on soulstrut, Cosmo is--to paraphrase Gil--one of the heroes who makes it possible for you to act like you ain't got no heroes. Half orchid, half oak, while others sweat that Loni Anderson-type stuff, dude's always reaching out for the Jan Smithers shit. My man.

Welcome to thirty-one, dude. Let me know how yours goes.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    happy belated, cosmo. hope your special day was good times

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Yo Cos, happy motherfreaking birthday

Your presence on the mic (and the mahfuckin turntables) was very much appreciated when the Rub hit Cali. PROPPPPPERRRRZZZZ...