trades..

PerPer 18 Posts
edited February 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Here are some stuff I have for trade at the moment. I'm looking for all kind of stuff like soul/funk/jazz/soundtracks/latin/brazil/psych..Mostly lp:s..Pm me with trades and questions.Executive Suite-s/t Assagai-S/t (incl. telephone girl etc.) Luther-This close to you Eyes of Blue-In fields of Ardath Birgitta Yvari-I mitt hj??rtas tr??dg??rd Don Adams-Watts happening Bram Stoker-Heavy rock spectacular Montclairs-Dreaming oyut of season vg/vg+ Fontella Bass-Free Clea Bradford-Her point of view Wanda Robinson-Black Ivory Funky Team-Disco groovin (swedish disco/modern soul) Dillard Crume-And the soul rockers Celia-s/t (Arranged by Arthur verocai)Maria Creuza-En Vivo (great argentinan original)Eddie Louiss-Our kind of sabiSusan Sings song from Sesame streetTed Atking-Popmusic for dancingJan Wroblewski/Wojchiech Karolak-MainstreamJohnny Scott-Jazzbeat (Peer)Fred Munnings Jr-Goombay jump! 45Maghreb-Ana Ana 45Pedro Itturalde-Jazz flamenco (colombian pressing vg+/vg)The Nice-Ars Longa Vita Brevis (73 pressing )Absolute Elsewhere-In search of ancient godsRastus-s/tJOhn Fiddy/alan hawkshaw etc-Groupie Girl (german pressing)Jan Johansson-Dansa med tvParoah Sanders- on india navigationJackie Robinson-I'm different (incl. pussyfooter)

Comments