georgia - what up though (travel R)

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Ay.I'll be in Georgia the week of March 9th, getting away from this Detroit winter for a second.Can Strutters hip a dude to what's good (ie, funky nightlife)? I'll be primarily between Atlanta (2-3 days) and Savannah (2-3 days). I plan to do some diggin', but I was just planning to hit up the innumerous flea markets y'all got down there. Anything else would be icing...Calling bellcity... and I forget who else.

Comments

• Atlanta:

go to spondivits and get a bucket of crab legs [slick will have the lobster if he joins you]. then uhhhh...well i can't tell you much more than that.

all i know is the airport (very well), spondivits, maggiano's (same place as the one in philly?), marshals where i bought a belt and a tie, then some really crappy cd & tape store that i scored 2 [cassette] copies of pat's "all about comin up"

ohh also, score some...

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    bump

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    For real though, no recommendations? Can the thread killa get a little love? I know I'm a Soulstrut nobody, but c'mon... help a brotha out.

• If you look up Agent 45, he's with Sure Shot, and he sometimes has a funk and soul 45 night in Georgia...haven't heard anything about flea markets...there is a fairly new hip hop store in ATL and I will get you the name of it...I will ask DJ Sweet Hots if she knows of any digging spots in ATL...I'm sure she does...