Can anyone ID this Wu-Tang cassingle?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I haz no tape player... and it probably wouldn't help me too much if I did...

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    bootleg. The Wu logo should be 0.5 degrees more to the right, with the words "Crazy Flamboyant for the rap enjoyment" right underneath it. It's supposed to be a Rza demo tape with nothing but Kung-Fu sounds on it.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's supposed to be a Rza demo tape with nothing but Kung-Fu sounds on it.

Really? Now I kinda wish I had a tape deck.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    I haz no tape player... and it probably wouldn't help me too much if I did...

i'm pretty sure its the promo sampler for wu-tang forever.

• hcrink,
    what are you doing buying wutang cassingles???
    if they find out at waxidermy, they will drop the ban on you

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's supposed to be a Rza demo tape with nothing but Kung-Fu sounds on it.

Really? Now I kinda wish I had a tape deck.

Naw, I'm just playing with you. Don't know what it is.

• hcrink,
    what are you doing buying wutang cassingles???
    if they find out at waxidermy, they will drop the ban on you

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I have like infinity hip hop cassettes to unload; is it even worth the time?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

You could be the Paul Mawhinney of rap tapes?

• bootleg. The Wu logo should be 0.5 degrees more to the right, with the words "Crazy Flamboyant for the rap enjoyment" right underneath it. It's supposed to be a Rza demo tape with nothing but Kung-Fu sounds on it.

DELICIOUS

• have one of your servants do it

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

You could be the Paul Mawhinney of rap tapes?
    I don't know but I hope that dude transferred his collection to mp3 because that is truly the grift that keeps on giving. I want to be the Paul Mawhinney of mp3s.

• i'm pretty sure its the promo sampler for wu-tang forever.

The one with the correct answer happens to be the one with the Gabby Pahinui avatar.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    it looks scratched. Its worth nothing.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    on some hip hop audiophile shit - I got a demo tape of 36 Chambers with alternate passes....had it about 6 or 7 months before the album dropped.....funny......I totally forgot about that until I read this...

• the grift that keeps on giving

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Don't sleep, some cassingles (at least used to be) worth crazy money, like 2pac ones.

• on some hip hop audiophile shit - I got a demo tape of 36 Chambers with alternate passes....had it about 6 or 7 months before the album dropped.....funny......I totally forgot about that until I read this...

RIP IT AND SEND MY WAY PLEASE! seriously though.. if you could rip that and want to trade or share I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    it's in my parent's attic in Western Mass.....somewhere. that's a project long in the making....but we'll see. I'll do it if possible...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    It was a promo for the second album.

A teaser if you will.

but as far as i can remember it contained no tracks from the upcoming album, rather a long monologue by 'Papa Wu'.

I have a box of them lying around somewhere.