Nelly's Ass'Cakes.....

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
No, I'm not making fun of his writtens.... (jacked from Labcabin Estoy Con Estupido)There is so much going on here...when I saw this shit, so many potential captions came to mind that I became overwhelmed, puked in my coffee, passed out, hit my head on my desk and shat' myself in the fetal position on the floo'. When I came to, I couldn't think of any of the captions....can anyone offer their two cents?

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

Gateaux Fabulous.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    No, I'm not making fun of his writtens....

(jacked from Labcabin Estoy Con Estupido)

Mr Suited and Booted: " Wait, I'm NOT the only white guy in here. According to #51 that should make me feel uncomfortable. Ok, let me touch a black man's arm. Phew, that's better...." (continued page 94, Soul Strut CatNip Threads vol 94)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    No, I'm not making fun of his writtens....

(jacked from Labcabin Estoy Con Estupido)

There is so much going on here...when I saw this shit, so many potential captions came to mind that I became overwhelmed, puked in my coffee, passed out, hit my head on my desk and shat' myself in the fetal position on the floo'. When I came to, I couldn't think of any of the captions....can anyone offer their two cents?

UNSPEAKABLY GREAT

haha, we all clicked on a thread titled

Nelly's Ass'Cakes....

• Gateaux Fabulous.

Highbrow post of the month!

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Thread is misleading.

I was lead to believe there would be multiple cakes.

The cake to poaster ratio is.... ummm..

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thread is misleading.

I was thinking it would involve this in some form:

With a reason some dude was callin em ass cakes that I dunno why

• when I look at that picture I see B-Real (flash forward 20 years) standing behind Nelly.

• is he on HGH too?