LIL SHOWSTOPPA

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I got scared at first but then it looks like she's been cryin so I don't take her all the way serious for face value I think she'll get over it but still I'll probably be careful at what I say to her.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This video clearly reflects the degradation of American society as we speak. I don't know much about America and I don't know much about kids these days, but I do know that it's just not good etiquette to address someone through the means of social networking sites such as Myspace. The proliferation of such medium seems to escalate racial segregation, violence, and instant gratification to levels which we are just starting to see the ramifications of.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This video clearly reflects the degradation of American society as we speak. I don't know much about America and I don't know much about kids these days, but I do know that it's just not good etiquette to address someone through the means of social networking sites such as Myspace. The proliferation of such medium seems to escalate racial segregation, violence, and instant gratification to levels which we are just starting to see the ramifications of.

From Basketball Science to Social Science!

• as always the comments trump the video:

"shes gona grow up to be that girl from hustle and flow"

• the phlegmy snot voice is great.

• I don't know much about America

the weight of this admission is taking some time to sink in.

I don't know much about America

the weight of this admission is taking some time to sink in.

and I'm not in a hurry to learn beyond the realm of Soulstrut and the NBA.

• So, if you have anythang to say, you can say it to...me.

Aiight, bitch?
    Laytuh.

So, if you have anythang to say, you can say it to...me.

Aiight, bitch?
    Laytuh.

Post that shit to myspace.

aiite bitch? laytah.

• I thanks god everyday i went to high school/ college pre myspace/AIM etc..