YOU MUST DEAL (MC5 YTR)

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central

...plus, that chick at the beginning is on some larraine newman nerd hottie shit. NICE

Comments

• I love Wayne's Ted Taylor impersonation with camel walk guitar solo to boot...

• When will that MC5 doc ever see the light of day?????

probably never. i can burn you a copy if you want

probably never. i can burn you a copy if you want

I would like that very much indeed!

Is there anything I can do for you in return?

• HamHam 872 Posts
    so good.

• this beat club clip is fun too

my favorite is when wayne and sonic synchronize that drop to their knees. funny

• A while ago when this doc came up on the strut I asked about a hidden video in the doc. My friend showed it to me once and then couldn't explain how he got to it. Its an interview with Robin followed by him doing a song. This is the clip of the song http://youtube.com/watch?v=gyrcUlX7sPg youtube is not letting me embed the video.
    Any of you with the doc know how to get to the interview part in the extras?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    this beat club clip is fun too

my favorite is when wayne and sonic synchronize that drop to their knees. funny

Bass Steev Moorhouse

despite this is the beginning of the end, and does not feature og bassist Michael Davis, this is one of the most satisfying video clips of the MC5 available.

• i figured somebody here would know this. can anyone ID this song that Sonic is singing and where it is from? it's been driving me crazy for a few years

i kinda wish there were more MC5 songs with him on lead vocals. although i like the sonic's rendezvous band stuff a lot, it would've been nice to hear more of this stuff from him. his voice rules