~WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SHIT BLOOD?~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
This could be referring to the last song that totally ripped your face off, experience, social anecdote, zany internet viral thing, experience, or actual time you truly shit blood.Tell us the last thing that truly bent your mind brooooooooooo.Sharing is caring.For me it was earlier this week when I was walking out to work. I walked down my steps, slipped on ice, soared parallel to ground facing the sky and totally fell straight on the back of my head. Woke up on the ground, staring at the tree in front of my house, but I could here Terea "Pretty Bird" playing in the background. Surreal. I was laying in wet snowy muddy sidewalk, throbbing head, listening to the song. I thought I was really fucked up because that song is a little random to me as a concussion hold signal. I finally stood up, not sure how long later, and was shocked to learn that it was not my head injury, but actually that song playing. My gay little ipod speaker was left on my window sill and I forgot to turn it off.I took some excedrin, changed my fucked up clothes and went to work in pain, but oddly amused. In retrospect it was a total blood shitting moment.

Comments

• I'm going to take this opportunity to rail against the hollowing out of the toilet paper market in my local shops - now all you get is either this extra strong/thick shit that is like the brawniest of paper towels and clogs your toilet every time... or sandpaper.

Soooo, if I don't want to plunge every time I drop a deuce, I have to rub my ass raw with this schitt that ain't fit for terrorists at Guantanamo.

Bloodshitting for real.

• I'm going to take this opportunity to rail against the hollowing out of the toilet paper market in my local shops - now all you get is either this extra strong/thick shit that is like the brawniest of paper towels and clogs your toilet every time... or sandpaper.

Soooo, if I don't want to plunge every time I drop a deuce, I have to rub my ass raw with this schitt that ain't fit for terrorists at Guantanamo.

Bloodshitting for real.

yes this sucks but on the upside the moist towlette industry is booming as they now make baby wipes for the grown up set. i saw some travel packs at tarGAY yesterday. theyre like wetnaps of the asswipes world.

p.s.

dont rub wetnaps on your asshole. that shit BURNS!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    This could be referring to the last song that totally ripped your face off, experience, social anecdote, zany internet viral thing, experience, or actual time you truly shit blood.

Sharing is caring.

3 weeks ago...food poisoning-related.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    ... when I listened to my iPod raers on my iTube tube amp:

• ... when I listened to my iPod raers on my iTube tube amp:

Does this seem like heresy to anyone else?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

320 KBPS NEVER SOUNDED SO WARM.

Please tell me you photoshopped that thing.

• edubedub 715 Posts

320 KBPS NEVER SOUNDED SO WARM.

Please tell me you photoshopped that thing.

not photoshopped

You???ll be amazed at how time-proven, pre-amp tube circuitry can reveal the subtle detail of brushes on a snare drum, or the sonic thunder of a Fender Precision Bass striking that low ???E??? ??? as when the Funk Brothers??? James Jamerson sets the groove for Marvin Gaye???s ???I Heard it Through the Grapevine???. Aural details that have been lost as MP3 files are compressed for storage and transmission, dramatically re-emerge through this 25 watts RMS per channel, all-tube pre-amp system.

Oh lord.

• I'm in Mississippi for a funeral and just met a bunch of distant cousins. They live in crumbling ancient plantation houses and most of them have never had to work beyond eccentric farming and old-time handicrafts. The whole experience was like stepping into a Southern 'Grey Gardens'. Endless stories involving hound dogs, guns, dynamite, bourbon, and land. My elderly aunt has a pile of Civil War cannonballs stacked up in a pyramid by the fire - she found them in the garden from when Grant charged the property.

• Oh lord.

I posted an earlier model of the Fatman iPod docking station a few months ago, and that was hideous looking. They're trying to make it look slick but still...

There are a small handful of so-called "audiophile" MP3 docking stations, and yet there's going to be someone who thinks their 128kbps MP3's are going to sound drastically different.

If they're going to go that far, just buy a new computer and turn the old one into a music server and run that through their existing stereo system (if they have one).

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    I have contemplated such a purchase for my mp3s but decided on a cheaper option, which is to buy decent headphones. Throwing money at mp3s to make them sound good... Treat the cause, not the symptoms. I can live with the inherent crappy sound most of the time.

I liken it to me spending thousands on carbonfibre bits for the bike (I sound white) when the hard truth is that taking a dump, or losing weight, is a much cheaper way of shedding those grammes.

Because, like, everyday I race Lance Armstrong and those 1/100ths really count on my dickabout to work and back.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I have to rub my ass raw with this schitt that ain't fit for terrorists at Guantanamo.

Bloodshitting for real.

Take two sheets of this prison issue cheese-grater paper, lay them flat in each hand, then clap your hands together and rub (like you would rub your hands together on a cold day).

softens that ish up good, then treat your ass to a comfy wipe.

no more

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Joe, that's very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Soulstrut collective, I have to say I'm dissapointed that a thread titled "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SHIT BLOOD" didn't get a greater response.

What has happend to this place?

What has happened to this place?

florescent basketball shoes