DJ CRAZE Fabriclive CD

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
streaming here:http://www.discobelle.net/2008/02/19/craze-fabric-radio-mix/seamlessly goes from gully to my 2nd grade rollerskating party to cobrasnake in 30 minutes!

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I just heard about this intrested in hearing the full thing. He's playin in sydney soon. Unfortunatley its at this joint where pill popping sudeo hipsters wearing fluro are knee deep. Im not sure if i can brave that just to catch Craze. I am glad he's hung up his crappy DnB records though.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    This local DJ on the comeup (Zebo) has a remix on there. Also looking forward to hearing the mix. Craze is that dude on the decks. Once saw him play a small club here in Chicago where they had a mirror set up maybe six feet above the turntables; it was a trip seeing him juggling and doing all sorts of tricks, all the while keeping the Corona and tequila flowing.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    The mix is pretty good. You can find the promo for download on a few blogs around the net. A very different mix from Craze but more reflective of his recent Fabric non dnb sets.

• non dnb sets.
    i think i'm great with that...