Leap Year Party you ALL Need to Be At!!

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Alright hosers,If you didn't already know I was born on the most elusive of days... Leap Year. I'm turning a whopping 7 this year and am throwing a rager of a party. If you also didn't know, it's been tradition every leap year to go to Chuck E Cheese. The plan was to rent it out and get some DJs, but they're being bitches about it so we're gonna hit up Chuck E Cheese for happy hour and then move on to another location. I'm trying to rent a place out where we can DJ by committee so I'm looking for Strutters willing to play some records. Who's down?This is all happening on Friday Feb 29th in the Saratoga, CA area so if you're local and want to go, hit me up with your email address so I can add you to the evite.Details still to come... remember this only happens every 4 years so no lame excuses for not being there!

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I hadn't realized it was a leap year. Thanks for reminding me. Happy 7th (or 28th?).

• the big mouse always scared me growing up. schitt is like 3 stories high right?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    the big mouse always scared me growing up. schitt is like 3 stories high right?

As a kid, it's scary... as a drunken adult, it's something to tackle.

If you make it down, be sure to bring your harem of single chicks you keep talking about... or are they all from the Niagara Falls area?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    the big mouse always scared me growing up. schitt is like 3 stories high right?

good thing i wasn't your broham back then...i would've slapped the shit out of you.

• good thing i wasn't your broham back then...

you still ain't.

I have no brother.

shitbird.

• Out here, you can't get into Chuck E. Cheese without a child.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Out here, you can't get into Chuck E. Cheese without a child.

why do you think ferrari is trying to get rootless to go?

• I would really totally go to this but I have a gig that night. This sounds way better than my gig.

• Out here, you can't get into Chuck E. Cheese without a child.

Out here, you can't get into Chuck E. Cheese without a child.

I can be rather childish myself... especially on leap year. We'll see how it goes

Patrick... it's been too long! Gotta link up in the city sometime homie.

Bumpski... Friday's near.

I know Saratoga isn't exactly the most convenient place to get to, but it's a really special occasion and there's plenty of room in the house to crash. Would love to see the Strut in effect

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'm gonna try my best to make it over the hill...got work till 7, I'll bring rackords if I come.

• I'm gonna try my best to make it down the hill...

Right on fellas... thanks for the effort

I think Breakself is in... he came by the house on Saturday with some serious facemelting records as always.