Leong Lau

gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Just wanted to say thank you to whoever posted this up awhile back, its ill! Thanks..

Comments

• repost right now

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    No worries!

I'm glad people dug it. I'll try and re-up shortly.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    No worries!

please do... the songs worked on my computer, but every time I try to dial em up on my iPod, it crashes. liked what I heard off these, and also (as mentioned in the OG thread in which you posted these), his other record Dragon Man.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    No worries!

please do... the songs worked on my computer, but every time I try to dial em up on my iPod, it crashes. liked what I heard off these, and also (as mentioned in the OG thread in which you posted these), his other record Dragon Man.

Insanely hard record to find, there is a bootleg on vinyl and also CD... but...

higher bitrate M***?

b

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Just wanted to say thank you to whoever posted this up awhile back, its ill! Thanks..

Been loving this, thanks a lot. And for the record, no problems on my ipod.

Also,

repost right now

Damn no please dolo? Who do you think you are, Soul??

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    No worries!

Insanely hard record to find, there is a bootleg on vinyl and also CD... but...

higher bitrate M***?

b

You're asking how I compare the two records? Dragon Man is rarer by all accounts, and itsa sweated heavily by the prog and psych collectors which pushes it's going rate to around $1000 on a good day. But it's not nearly as interesting to me musically as the one I posted is.