Sucking Shit

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Holy shit Widespread Panic Frickin' sucks shit.

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Where is this anger coming from?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Hi Nate,

I've never heard them before today. Coworker's bumping them on his tinny ass speakers and only after 2 or three minutes it just hit me: wow! this music sucks shit!

• Hi Nate,

I've never heard them before today. Coworker's bumping them on his tinny ass speakers and only after 2 or three minutes it just hit me: wow! this music sucks shit!
    Their fans suck even more shit. I got stuck in the traffic outside one of their concerts. I was tempted to throw a grenade in the crowd.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Hi Nate,

Their fans suck even more shit. I got stuck in the traffic outside one of their concerts. I was tempted to throw a grenade in the crowd.

I know. I've never heard them, but judging by the WP fans I've encountered over the years, I can only imagine a wretched Phish/Blues Traveler/Dave Matthews/Barenaked Ladies amalgam that would make me want to start punching people in the eye.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Hi Nate,

You carry grenades with you at all times?

• Hi Nate,

Just in case there's a String Cheese Incident concert in town.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Just in case there's a String Cheese Incident concert in town.
    smart move