Cats out of bags

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
A certain thread has been deleted for certain safety reasons. I think it served its purpose and I hope you trust that I did the right thing.Sometimes internet life and real life collide. Be safe.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Should it have not stayed to warn others of possible dangers out there? We had many threads on the K issue and it was a few G's. 200-250 is frightening.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    In other news. I just opened a new shop.

• A certain thread has been deleted for certain safety reasons. I think it served its purpose and I hope you trust that I did the right thing.

Sometimes internet life and real life collide. Be safe.

What happened? What'd I miss?

They blocked soulstrut at my office.... time to find a new job

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    What happened was relayed to me in a phone call, no one missed anything. I think everyone is thoroughly warned and if you think you need to get the word out go ahead, but I'm not having anyone get physically harmed over a Soulstrut post.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Anna

It's all good, especially once dudes started to assert unhelpful opinions.

• asshurt, unhelpful opinions.

• good move, anna.
    sorry if i mentioned kidnapping

cats in the bag story:
    in the small town in italy im from, this lady maria has a lil family restaurant (too dilapidated to do bizness anymore). she also has lots of cats outside her second floor window. she throws the food scraps out this kitchen window to the street below, where all the cats flock to the muck pile. my family in the past has asked her about the growth of the cat population around her house and especially her back window. she maintained that she kept the cat colony down by regularly taking kittens and baggin them up and throwing them in the river or the woods. that old world shit is unseemly

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    asshurt, unhelpful opinions.

Not even asshurt really - just some dudes talking out their ass for no good reason.

Of course, that's basically every thread on Soul Strut.

• You did the right thing.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I concur. Good move.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    What happened was relayed to me in a phone call, no one missed anything. I think everyone is thoroughly warned and if you think you need to get the word out go ahead, but I'm not having anyone get physically harmed over a Soulstrut post.

whoah, scary! Yeah definitely good idea pulling it down. Kinda forgot you could do that.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    that old world shit is unseemly

I really love the Pony, but good lord is this is begging to be my loc.

• In cat-related news: I'm cat-sitting for our next-door neighbor's cat, named Ghetto. He rules. 'tis all.