Already? (HSR)

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I am a little suprised thata) The Hard Sell CD is already sold out, andb) THIS

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    There is a DVD coming out anyways, which I care way more about.

I really despise how all this limited-run marketing works, pressing up less copies than there is demand for. Doing this is WHY this stuff gets bootlegged and downloaded on the internet.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    You going to see them when they come to Sydney? A bit pricey.

I can only afford one big show....Im tossing up between this and the maceo gig at The Basement....

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I might go. I heard de La Soul was aweful last time they came to Sydney. I think I'd just like to wtiness shadow and CC pull this stuff off live

Hey, are you going to hang out with the Chaos Math boys again this weekend? I might go if there's something happening. i got trades and shit to take over for Banga and Jodes. if you're planning on ti let me know and I can swing by yours and pick you up on the way.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    yeah probably. we got tracks to finish off. Ill let you know....

Jodes has been killing it as far as diggin up local breaks! He wants to post up the mixtape he done.... maybe you can help him, cause I got no clue on that shit... but I def. think ppl. should hear it.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah, i said I'd do that for him and I just jhaven't gotten around to it, but I will.