Rev Runs Words of Wisdom

djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Does any body else get these and find it somewhat surreal to get spiritual guidance from their childhood rap hero? God is cool and all and Jesus was a heck of a guy, but I liked it better when Run was raising hell....REV RUN'S WORD OF WISDOMWEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 13, 2008Don't worry about tomorrowGood morning. The most effective way to ensure the value of the future is to confront the present courageously and constructively. (Remember!) If you have one eye on yesterday, and one eye on tomorrow, your going to be cockeyed today.God is LoveRev Run

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    he looks like dracula.

• not as surreal as when as he is reciting these words of wisdom as he's typing into his phone while in a bubble bath naked

• he looks like dracula.

yeah but he doesn't bite.

and if you say he bit a rhyme, you're gonna have to fight, cause he just made the mothereffers up last night!

• not as surreal as when as he is reciting these words of wisdom as he's typing into his phone while in a bubble bath naked

^^WISHES IT WAS BRETT MICHAELS INSTEAD^^

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I want to sign up for these. Pretty legit? Or do you get SPAM off it?

i only watch hoping someone will pull off that wig attached to the bandana so we can see what he is hiding under there.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    not as surreal as when as he is reciting these words of wisdom as he's typing into his phone while in a bubble bath naked

i only watch hoping someone will pull off that wig attached to the bandana so we can see what he is hiding under there.

Do not speak ill of Wigzilla! Wigzilla hears and knows all!

• REV RUN'S
    WORD OF WISDOM
    MONDAY- FEBRUARY 18, 2008

ON SELF CONTROL
    Good morning. Without discipline, there's no life at all. (Remember) He
    who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

God is Love
    Rev Run

• I want to sign up for these. Pretty legit? Or do you get SPAM off it?

i'm not sure how to sign up for them, i get them from being a rap attack dj. nasty nes sends them out..... i'll start posting them here though. rev run is improving my life on a daily basis.

otto is love
    right rev otto.

• ON HAPPINESS
    Good morning. To fill the hour, and leave no crevice... that is happiness.. (Be happy!) Happiness is often the result of being too busy to be miserable.

God is Love
    Rev Run