Is the new prodigy shit out yet?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Ive been hearing alot about it. And hes one hell of a video blogger lol, but has it leaked yet? I need that shit. Ballerina p is probably the last nyc rapper i give a fuck about. How do yall feel about it?

Comments

• Ive been hearing alot about it. And hes one hell of a video blogger lol, but has it leaked yet?

I need that shit. Ballerina p is probably the last nyc rapper i give a fuck about. How do yall feel about it?

cell block P is his name now. yo check out his blog site. It's looking more and more like a conspiracy forum than a promotion tool for HNIC 2.

alot of songs have leeked but all are

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    cellblock p?

alright my mistake.

I heard the album was supposed to be good! I know hes a ron paul fan. Is he up on chem trails?

I want a prodigy album about conspiracies and chemtrails.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    p.s. can you link the blog site? i cant find it for some reason.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

01 - Intro
    02 - Still Slaves
    03 - My World Is Empty Without You
    04 - Sold My Soul (Feat. Big T.W.I.N.)
    05 - I Know (Radio Edit)
    06 - S---
    07 - Young Vet
    08 - ABC's
    09 - Raining Guns And Shanks
    10 - Bite Dust (Feat. Havoc)
    11 - Livin' Tha Life
    12 - New Yitty
    13 - Superstars
    14 - Time To Kill (Feat. Nyce)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

What media software plays ".rar" files? I can't get the HNIC 2 joint to play in Windows Media, RealPlayer, or Soundstage. Can someone please post a link with an .mp3 version of the file? Thanks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Yo,

What media software plays ".rar" files? I can't get the HNIC 2 joint to play in Windows Media, RealPlayer, or Soundstage. Can someone please post a link with an .mp3 version of the file? Thanks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

download the .rar

and just unzip it and the mp3s are there automatically

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey B,

The file I downloaded doesn't present with the "extract" option when I right click. Any tips?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Hey B,

The file I downloaded doesn't present with the "extract" option when I right click. Any tips?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

double click on it maybe?

or go to applications and use it and pick that file??

Hey B,

I realize now that I do not have an application that can extract "rars". I need to buy WINrar or something. Thanks for your help, mane!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• P's locked up right??Anyone know his release date??

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I need to buy WINrar or something.

Try these free apps instead:

RarZilla (windows).
    Stuffit Expander or UnRarX (mac)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Hey B,

I realize now that I do not have an application that can extract "rars". I need to buy WINrar or something. Thanks for your help, mane!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar371.exe

sorry for the confusion.

• yo cell block p is a little dude, he's gonna get handled like a barbie in prison.
    3 years....

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    What did he do to get locked up?