MOTHERFUCKEN SATURDAYS

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
oh man, saturdays are the only days white folks come into the shop. can i just tell you all how much i fucken HATE saturdays?this first white chick asked me why the backyard was closed and i was like "oh yeah, i didnt feel like opening it today." and she was like "well we drove here all the way from manhattan beach" and im like "so?" wtf white chicks? from the way this chick was acting its like white bitches never get told "no" or some shit cuz she looked like she didnt know what to do with that. she walked out all indignant right into french fry, the local alcoholic and she looked SHOOK! hahaha! mothereffin FRY i cant stand this guy but today he was my dude. just 10 minutes ago this other white bird comes in and she's hell of loud talking about "IS THIS BEVERLY HILLS?" and im like "no" and she was like "OH MY GOD I TOLD U WE ARENT IN BEVERLY HILLS LOOK AT ALL THOSE BLACK PEOPLE I MUST BE THE ONLY WHITE PERSON AROUND OH MY GOD IS THAT A GANG ARE THEY GANGMEMBERS AM I GONNA DIE?" and i was like "i hope so!" and she was like "OH MY GOD THATS HORRIBLE IM NEVER GONNA GET BACK TO MY CAR!" and i was like "im just kidding. youll live. now get out." ok, i was kidding about that last part but fuck dont come down here motherfucken white girls. i cant stands yall and i stay the fuck off the westside so please do the same thank you die.

Comments

• You drunk?

• sorry. havent had to deal with white folks in a while and forgot what it was like. im ok now. and sober. for the next hour or so.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    What kind of shop are we talking about?
    How come whitey doesn't shop there?

• sorry. havent had to deal with white folks in a while and forgot what it was like. im ok now. and sober. for the next hour or so.

Consider yourself lucky.

Consider yourself lucky.

i do. this is one of the best jobs i ever had.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

That's what I'm wondering.

• What kind of shop are we talking about?

• its not the type of shop that keeps white folks away. its where its located.

not that the neighborhood is bad, but i will say this. you will never see a white person walk the blvd. at least on this stretch. in all honesty, this is/was one of the hottest new places to gentrify. but we are pretty much on the cusp. well, ok, we are a little ways off the cusp, but still, we're close enough and theres a restaurant a few blocks down that serves ice water with cucumber slices in it so you know whitey is around. its about 2 blocks past where this one dude got shot and died last week.

• ok, im off to play records at the mandrake! time to get my drink on!

its about 2 blocks past where this one dude got shot and died last week.

People get shot everywhere.
    Malls, classrooms, streets...

What this dude couldn't get hooked up at the Chi Chi?!

• its not the type of shop that keeps white folks away. its where its located.

not that the neighborhood is bad, but i will say this. you will never see a white person walk the blvd. at least on this stretch. in all honesty, this is/was one of the hottest new places to gentrify. but we are pretty much on the cusp. well, ok, we are a little ways off the cusp, but still, we're close enough and theres a restaurant a few blocks down that serves ice water with cucumber slices in it so you know whitey is around. its about 2 blocks past where this one dude got shot and died last week.

Stop being so elusive. Post a Google Streetview or you're soft.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    so you know whitey is around.

I typically just check the air for the scent of wet dog.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    White chicks > the Euro-man

• its about 2 blocks past where this one dude got shot and died last week.

People get shot everywhere.
    Malls, classrooms, streets...

yes, but white people actually go to the mall and the classroom.

here's where i work. this is from an event we had that got broken up by the cops. why? no reason, just a bunch of baldheads and the cops got nervous. they taped off the whole block and broke out the riot gear. so, i guess its safe like that.

Muggs vs. Sick Jacken Cook Out Sept1st @ 33Third

Add to My Profile | More Videos

does that answer your white boy questions?

• alright, it took me a while to figure out that darn tricky google street view thing but i think i got it.

View Larger Map

also, more "riot" footage.

there are a few strutters that brave mid-city so as i said, its not really that bad. however, nothing about the nieghborhood is geared toward white folks really.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This thread = 5 STARS

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    just 10 minutes ago this other white bird comes in and she's hell of loud talking about "IS THIS BEVERLY HILLS?" and im like "no" and she was like "OH MY GOD I TOLD U WE ARENT IN BEVERLY HILLS LOOK AT ALL THOSE BLACK PEOPLE I MUST BE THE ONLY WHITE PERSON AROUND OH MY GOD IS THAT A GANG ARE THEY GANGMEMBERS AM I GONNA DIE?" and i was like "i hope so!" and she was like "OH MY GOD THATS HORRIBLE IM NEVER GONNA GET BACK TO MY CAR!" and i was like "im just kidding. youll live. now get out."

Wow.

• seriously. at this point, nothing surprises me about LA anymore.

for reference, this scene was shot in the corner store 2 shops down.

• sorry. havent had to deal with white folks in a while and forgot what it was like.

Wait, but you're posting on soulstrut? Isn't that dealing with white folks?

• indeed. which is why im not around as much. once those "post a picture of you wearing your jeanotards and ronald mcdonald issue nikes" started popping up i realized im in mixed company...

• jeanotards and ronald mcdonald issue nikes

"Doesn't he know those are so 2005?"

• COME HANG!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    sorry. havent had to deal with white folks in a while and forgot what it was like.

Wait, but you're posting on soulstrut? Isn't that dealing with white folks?

• jeanotards and ronald mcdonald issue nikes

"Doesn't he know those are so 2005?"

hcrink on blast?

• Wait a minute--I thought that cucumber slices in water was a Hawaiian thing? I've only ever had that at a (now defunct) Hawaiian restaurant, but that place *was* in the Castro.

Paging Brian.

• but that place *was* in the Castro.

you just answered your own question

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    fuck dont come down here motherfucken white girls. i cant stands yall

• arent you black? good luck with that one.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    arent you black? good luck with that one.

With a capitol B.