rep your recent REMIXES, BEATS SONGS

captainplanetcaptainplanet 626 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
who's been busy? getting the acapella to Erykah's new joint made me get productive. also a recent Dramatics chop suitable for someone to ryhme on. and of course, no beat post would be complete without a recent track from my afterschool kiddies in BK. talkbox fetsih...Erykah Badu - "Honey (Capt. Planet Remix)"Capt. Planet - "Thank You Beat"keep in mind, young B Good is 14. this is his first time rhyming, He's already got 3 new tracks that aren't done yet...B. Good - "Bushwick Sick"what you got?

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the thnk you beat is straight

honestly...

o yeah and check thine pmz

• I'm quite feeling the beat on your Honey remix.
    But I am really feeling the Thank You Beat.
    Good work, shit knocks.

What are you using to mix your tracks????

Peace

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    new SALEMME FT SECTION-8 "PICTURE THIS"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7163512cae66c9/

PRODUCED BY JAYMACK

b/w

SALEMME FT SLIM DEALZ
    "BACHELOR"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7163833e572db9/

PRODUCED BY JAYMACK

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Song from my unfinished Disco-Funk- Space Opera. Ziggy Stardust meets Sly Stone and Giorgio Moroder. Thats the concept, anyways.

All instruments and singing by Your's Truly.

• B Good is 14. this is his first time rhyming, He's already got 3 new tracks that aren't done yet...
    B. Good - "Bushwick Sick"

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Song from my unfinished Disco-Funk- Space Opera. Ziggy Stardust meets Sly Stone and Giorgio Moroder. Thats the concept, anyways.

PRETTY neat. i can picture a daft punk remix or something.

talkbox fetsih...
    Erykah Badu - "Honey (Capt. Planet Remix)"

i like this too.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    your track (picture this) is real clean jaymack and nice lyrics to boot..cool track

• Gamble and Jaymack - really nice work.

Gamble, I want to hear the rest of the album! I was loving those last tunes you put up a while back too, I think it was you anyway, kinda electro-disco-ey with a rapper on em?

checkdaedit: I'm using protools & reason for mixing.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    your track is real clean jaymack and nice lyrics to boot..cool track

good things nice tracks people!!

heres some not so clean stuff... at the dirtyer end of the scale, a track ive been messing about with for a few days, file under: sample-nut/breakbeat/psyche/soul...whatever?

be-nice-or-be-gone-upskiboo-1.mp3 - 6.13MB

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

honestly...

co chizzle. real nice man!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    you guys are

I started this the other day

http://www.myspace.com/djday

Still working on it.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    heres a couple of new ones:

http://www.mcdoom.net/beats/snippet2008.mp3

just early sketches tho.. hard to find time for beats nowadays.

you guys are

I started this the other day

http://www.myspace.com/djday

Still working on it.

great start! love the chords

• A beat that will be on a 12" im workin on. Still needs a tad bit o mixing.

heres another...

what do you think of the one above? Im kinda in need of some feedback on it.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Here is a joint I did, a version of Placebo's "Humpty"

• Here is a joint I did, a version of Placebo's "Humpty"

• heres another...

I think the drums and the bass is on point and also the sample used later in the song. the keys/sample melody that kicks in in the beginning and after you changed the main sample up could be switched out for somethin else but that just my opinion. But anyways, good work regardless!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    thing i started last night, only 30 seconds into it right now:

• Song from my unfinished Disco-Funk- Space Opera. Ziggy Stardust meets Sly Stone and Giorgio Moroder. Thats the concept, anyways.

hot

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

SALEMME FT SLIM DEALZ
    "BACHELOR"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7163833e572db9/

PRODUCED BY JAYMACK

Wow! i had only listened o the first one...still crisp as fuck solid layers sprinkled throughout, the whole thingflows so well..and the hook sample...

also: ''I get my Pepe LaPue on...''

• hot shit in here so far. real hot. here's a few remixes i've done in the past month. for the bill withers one i was already 8 Modelo's in and some girl didn't believe that i made beats, so i says to her i says, "gimme an artist to sample and i'll do it right now." next thing you know i got that steamer, no chops, no flips. simple drunken beat. and i figured a Liks remix would be appropriate. please don't hate on the drunk beat.

Tha Liks - Daaaaaam!

these two i had planned on doing for DJ Design's remix competition but never sent em out because i know there's guys like you all doin it right. whatever, i like em.

Phat Kat & Guilty Simpson - Nightmare

AG - Who Dat?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    man, you dudes are killin' it!!! i am feeling this post.

• i hate to make this post, but none of my divshare uploads are working. on my dashboard it says the 3 songs i just posted are on my account but they all read 0.00 MB. any help? the internet's

Edit: i think i got it now.

• My laptop got stolen last weekend with all my new stuff on it. Horribly annoying.

Here's an older track I had on my Divshare. Sound quality is a bit rough, but I actually like it like that. The track was done on a one-track editing program with a guitar, Casio VL-1, a practice amp, a Janne Schaffer bassline and a calculator.

Enjoy!

- J

• heres another...

I think the drums and the bass is on point and also the sample used later in the song. the keys/sample melody that kicks in in the beginning and after you changed the main sample up could be switched out for somethin else but that just my opinion. But anyways, good work regardless!

Thanks man. And Ako... keep that shit goin that track is bangin.

• doomdoom 305 Posts

heres another...

Thanks man. And Ako... keep that shit goin that track is bangin.

nice track, think I want a theremin melody on it. love that break, used it on my remix for Akos 12".

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    delete

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

honestly...

o yeah and check thine pmz

i would just chime in and say i have been bumping this all day

stellar and BANGIN'