Sgt. Graemelin's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
so may I introduce to you...The act you've known for all these years..... It's not perfect and I could probably keep working on it, but I've already spent too much time on this. It's a gift to you Soul Strut. (and please don't say "you forgot to put _____ in there")

Comments

• once again proving you are an artistic force.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

RADICAL! This would be a great cover for a mixtape.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    hahahaha... That is Ridiculous man. I think this officially gets you to the title of resident photoshop Genius.

- spidey

• edubedub 715 Posts
    you forgot to put little ice grill wutang girl in there!

• A+
    This is incredible!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Once again you have outdone yourself.

sheer brilliance.

i tip my fedora.

• I only used official graemelins. Ice grill wu girl ain't official. She's "official" for sure, but not part of the official SS graemelin list.

• It would be cool to have this as a poster, obviously cleaner and better done, but those graemelins are tiny and it was a stretch to even get them to this size.

Thanks for the kind words folks.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wicked!!!

Maybe a .gif version with some MLP's flying in the background? I need to bring my laptop into work to make my own.

Great as per usual my man!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    It would be cool to have this as a t-shirt

- spidey

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Awesome as usual. Props once again.

I like your choices for the heads of the Beatles in the front.

Reh Dogg probably never thought he'd get fame like this.

• I mean this in the best way possible and I know I speak for many when I say that I hope you never get a day job.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Even more bad ass than the original!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Controller 7 wins the internets!

• I mean this in the best way possible and I know I speak for many when I say that I hope you never get a day job.

plaese soul strutel, plaese to be making this my day jobs. I accepts paypals, rackords, cheese wizes, baseboll cards, and snickers.

I actually do need a job if anyone has any leads.

• when i started i had about 90 layers in photoshop and my computer was getting a little long winded and weazy.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    That is truly good sir. If I ever do anything worthy of needing a graphic designer I'll have some $ for you in a second. Great stuff.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I mean this in the best way possible and I know I speak for many when I say that I hope you never get a day job.

plaese soul strutel, plaese to be making this my day jobs. I accepts paypals, rackords, cheese wizes, baseboll cards, and snickers.

I actually do need a job if anyone has any leads.

A job doing design stuff, I presume?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    controller 7, love your shit, your stuff is always clean and you merge interesting concepts on a consistent basis.

the sgt peppers reminded me of something i did when common's album came out that was a play on on the peppers album (why i did this i dont know)...its funny how dated some graemlins get! and like south park, i feel graemlins are like a time capsule repository of pop culture and should never be taken lightly

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    so may I introduce to you...

The act you've known for all these years.....

It's not perfect and I could probably keep working on it, but I've already spent too much time on this. It's a gift to you Soul Strut.

(and please don't say "you forgot to put _____ in there")

• this is worthy of the highest commendations

you even represented my motherfuckin doggs:

• A job doing design stuff, I presume?

well, I would love to do something like that, but I have a degree in Sociology and these jpegs are hardly resume worthy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Holee shit. Awesome!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    this is worthy of the highest commendations

Damn didnt notice that until you brought it up. Nice how he worked those little dudes in.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Perhaps the single most amazing piece of art I've ever seen.
    Amazing.

• this is worthy of the highest commendations

Damn didnt notice that until you brought it up. Nice how he worked those little dudes in.

yeah for real. its kinda sad for them not to be bouncing...but i know they are in spirit. thats how they do

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Classic material.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    You have way too much free time sir, but this is all-time SS classic material.

You even managed to change the letters to say Soulstrut, you're a craftsmen of the highest caliber.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    A+
    This is incredible!

Where can I get both?