This looks dodgy as fuck (BDR)

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This fool should have used "beautiful" and "georgeous" in the description.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I just looked at his other items for sale and I'd say they pretty much confirm. All the pics are either small or different for his last telemusic listing he uses the same pic twice and even says its the wrogn pic in the listing!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    One dude that pops up every few months (with accompanying thread on SS)
    always has that Bobby Glenn in his list. Usually clears around 3 to 4
    grand for the batch, right? Who the hell bids on $700 LP's from dudes
    with zero feedback and no pix?

PLUS[/b]

EQUALS[/b]

• I don't live far from this dude. I'll email him and ask if I can do a pickup.
    If he responds, I'll report back here.

• Yeah saw this. Was halfway out filling a question to him asking for references/more info and then said why bother.

• Emailed him and got a response. Seems like he's willing to bring it over to my house if I win it.
    Got a pretty kind response but no pictures...which I asked for.

• Emailed him and got a response. Seems like he's willing to bring it over to my house if I win it.

hmmm...he will bring it to you? Meaning he will never show up and doesnt want you to know where he lives...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Emailed him and got a response. Seems like he's willing to bring it over to my house if I win it.

hmmm...he will bring it to you? Meaning he will never show up and doesnt want you to know where he lives...

Ask if you can come over and see the LP in person.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I just sent him a message asking to see an actual picture of the LP being sold , because I would like to see the label.

we'll see what he says to that.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I lvoe how there's still fuck all bids on his shit, except for beandip.

This can't be legit. Soemone should keep asking him for pics of the labels or something.