combo: sample ID + NSFW hilarity (a 1st?)

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Hey, this has been driving me nuts - the rnb vocal sample in MC-Shy D's 'ive got to be tough'. (its not on the breaks (as far as i can tell), where believe me, the shit was already took.)Anyway, then i heard the same song used in some other rap track, on this (nsfw) video at a car show where some girls do a bit of topless dancing action, and the camera catches this young lad er... reacting the way any young lad might if his parents were dumb enough to expose him to live girl on girl action.watch/listen, laugh, and plaese to help? [its that your bodys hot song from i guess early 80s....]http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5037542thanks...

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Hey, this has been driving me nuts - the rnb vocal sample in MC-Shy D's 'ive got to be tough'. (its not on the breaks (as far as i can tell), where believe me, the shit was already took.)

Anyway, then i heard the same song used in some other rap track, on this (nsfw) video at a car show where some girls do a bit of topless dancing action, and the camera catches this young lad er... reacting the way any young lad might if his parents were dumb enough to expose him to live girl on girl action.

watch/listen, laugh, and plaese to help? [its that your bodys hot song from i guess early 80s....]

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5037542

thanks...

that shit is hilarious

cant help you but someone on here (cardova,pony) will probably find it quickly

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hey, this has been driving me nuts - the rnb vocal sample in MC-Shy D's 'ive got to be tough'. (its not on the breaks (as far as i can tell), where believe me, the shit was already took.)

Anyway, then i heard the same song used in some other rap track, on this (nsfw) video at a car show where some girls do a bit of topless dancing action, and the camera catches this young lad er... reacting the way any young lad might if his parents were dumb enough to expose him to live girl on girl action.

watch/listen, laugh, and plaese to help? [its that your bodys hot song from i guess early 80s....]

thanks...

Sadly don't want to risk viewing the clip while surrounded by office colleagues but if it's the MC Shy D sample then I reckon you're talking about EWF - Brazilian Rhyme (Interlude)

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    And here's the song just in case.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    And here's the song just in case.

wow feeling real stupid right now

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    wow feeling real stupid right now

and so you should been..

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

thanks...

Sadly don't want to risk viewing the clip while surrounded by office colleagues but if it's the MC Shy D sample then I reckon you're talking about EWF - Brazilian Rhyme (Interlude)

AHHH... thanks man!!!!! that was stuck in my craw and i knew it was easy, but my brain broke.

so... ok, that means whatever the ladies were stripping to was some sorta remake, right? not just some newer artist sampling. because theres a bunch of rnb style lyrics sung in there that would seem to go with the EWF stuff but clearly it aint the EWF song. i wonder who it is?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    i wonder who it is?

Joe Budden, "Body Hot" (possibly "Body Hott", though--I can't remember exactly, and am a little ashamed that I've remembered this much).

• i wonder who it is?

Joe Budden, "Body Hot" (possibly "Body Hott", though--I can't remember exactly, and am a little ashamed that I've remembered this much).

This song popped into my head the other day - I was embarrassed to have even remembered it. I recalled the chorus, "Your bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-body's hot... your bah-bah-body's hot... your body's hot like WOOOOOW, Body Hot, Body Hot Baayyaayaaayayaaa..."

Then I was embarrassed, again, for Sleepy Brown for even singing that schitt.

• I just randomly copped this 12" like a month ago... it went over very well in the club.