One of my ALL-TIME favorite MIXES

Comments

• I didn't realize that was your blog. dope stuff on there. My buddy recently put me up on it and I been grabbing a lot of you tunes since. Tittsworth EW&F remix has been making em happy!

But yo, what's the deal with Zshare?? it works like one time outta 10. Is is just my browser or is that shit glitchy?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    that mix is fire. a personal favorite for sure.

peace..

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    with speaker captainplanet, you run an amazing blog. Just came across it recently but have been pillaging it for quality mixes and boogie monsters ever since. Thanks for putting in the work and keeping it quality!

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    thanks for the feedback dudes.

about zshare: i had just decided to switch over to divshare for good when they suspended my account because i spent my monthly dl allowance of 50GB's. maybe i'll upgrade to premium, but for the time being we'll have to deal with the zshare crap.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I didn't realize that was your blog. dope stuff on there.

Been meaning to add it to the list for a while now - looking forward to checking out the mix.

• Much appreciated. The slow jamz mix is great as well.

Thanks,

Dress

• CARDOVA... when are you gonna break us off with another mix like the summer 2007 one?... I got people asking!

• Yeah man, Im still listening to that one.

Cardova, the people want to know!

Dress

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HI S***o!!!

• Playing this as I'm cookin it up in the kitchen...thanks for those sweet sounds!

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    summer 2007

summer 2008... of course.