Paypal Coupon

JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
hey sorry if this was already posted but i thought id let yall know just in case. found this on another board and i havent tried it yet but im sure it worx.$5 off $50 with coupon code CATLSP050550 [Exp 7/15]$10 off $50 with coupon code CATLSP051050 [Exp 7/15]$15 off $100 with coupon code CATLSP051500 [Exp 7/15]10% off, max $25 off $250 code CATLSP051025 [Exp 7/15]JKriss

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Whats next? Paypal food stamps?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    what the hell?

Are you saying if we enter those codes in when we buy something through paypal we'll actually save money?

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    ^yes, shit, sumbody try it. it cant hurt

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    is this for ebay auctions only or can it be used towards a store who accepts paypal?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Someone take one for the team and try this out. I'm curious.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Someone take one for the team and try this out. I'm curious.

The coupons work hommies! I just won an eBay auction and the total with shipping was $84.00. I used paypal and entered the coupon code for $10.00 off $50.00. It deducted $10.00 from my charges and still payed the seller the full $84.00.
    Very cool.

• okiba75okiba75 89 Posts
    This is a cool discovery. Does anyone know if this will be an ongoing thing or is this just a one-off promotion?

Either way it's good to know that discounts like this exist, especially when you're an eBay

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My wife hipped me to a cool trick. If you do a google search about almost any company plus the word coupons, you get all these sites that collect promo codes to use. You have to wade through a bit becuase many of them just list every weird little sale and special that a place offers, but you can luck out. I got a month free of that Blockbuster mail-rental thing.

Try googling "Amazon coupons" or "Blockbuster coupons" (no quotes)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    My wife hipped me to a cool trick. If you do a google search about almost any company plus the word coupons, you get all these sites that collect promo codes to use. You have to wade through a bit becuase many of them just list every weird little sale and special that a place offers, but you can luck out. I got a month free of that Blockbuster mail-rental thing.

Try googling "Amazon coupons" or "Blockbuster coupons" (no quotes)

Word. I bought some gear from eastbay.com the other day and did a google search for eastbay coupons. Found one for 15% off any order. Saved some $. All good.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    hey sorry if this was already posted but i thought id let yall know just in case. found this on another board and i havent tried it yet but im sure it worx.

$5 off $50 with coupon code CATLSP050550 [Exp 7/15]
    $10 off $50 with coupon code CATLSP051050 [Exp 7/15]
    $15 off $100 with coupon code CATLSP051500 [Exp 7/15]
    10% off, max $25 off $250 code CATLSP051025 [Exp 7/15]

JKriss

Yo. Somebody bid on my auctions. Does it really really work? I smell FRAUD. Anybody else.