BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
7k deep in the game now. it aint nothin special, but let me let that bitch breathe....Seriously, I love all you guys. Even those of yall that i beef with. The internet without aoulstrut = epic fail. Boscoe or death hoe! what happened to sketch? Im sayin....Old school heads holler and post up in here.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    no graemlins cause i was here before all that.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    gangster shit

• 7000, that's a lot of time on aoulstrut!

congrats.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You need to post some bounce!!! I was digging some of your earlier stuff.

You need to post some bounce!!! I was digging some of your earlier stuff.

DivShare File - allnight rtr alt.mp3

holler if you're feeling em.

You need The Game or Raekwon or somebody like that to rap over "All Night"!!! I think I like that one the best.

Really like your production style man. Please share once in a while, I am listening!!!!

Although, did you mean to have rappers over these beats? They sound good on their own, but it sounds imho there might be a lil too much going on "I've learned". Sounds like it'd be hard for a rapper to rhyme over. But what the hell would I know.

• Happy 7000. I just noticed I hit 3000 myself. That's a hallmark for me. We need commemorative pogs.

Really like your production style man. Please share once in a while, I am listening!!!!

Although, did you mean to have rappers over these beats? They sound good on their own, but it sounds imho there might be a lil too much going on "I've learned". Sounds like it'd be hard for a rapper to rhyme over. But what the hell would I know.

I mean, yeah, i like really big sounding records. Some of them would be kinda challenging to rap over, but people always like em.

maybe you're right, i dunno. lol. I wish i could be in the studio more with artists cause im not a rapper. But i just do whatever feels good to me.

DivShare File - MODERNDAYGIRL ENCORE.mp3

DivShare File - inthehole rtr.3.mp3

DivShare File - brock rtr.6 1.mp3

heres a few more. mostly sample based cuts recently as im kinda tired of my keyboards.

Happy 7000. I just noticed I hit 3000 myself. That's a hallmark for me. We need commemorative pogs.

thanks

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I'm still trying to get to 700, although I did have a couple years of SoulStrut semi-hiatus (school related) and now I have a job that doesn't require a computer.

I think I was nearing 1500 when the board flipped in '03. I long for the idle dot-com days and the two-hour digging lunch break!

I'm still trying to get to 700, although I did have a couple years of SoulStrut semi-hiatus (school related) and now I have a job that doesn't require a computer.

I think I was nearing 1500 when the board flipped in '03. I long for the idle dot-com days and the two-hour digging lunch break!

you been around. i remember.

• yo - just got around to listening to these
    I'm really feeling All Night and In the Hole

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    banging