LA Job Strut

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Fortunately, I am not looking for a job right now... I am looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator position (more entry level) No relocation is available. Job will be in City of Industry, CA (15 miles east of Downtown LA) and moving to Pomona, CA, a few more miles east.PM if you are interested in getting a full description.Holleurtate

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This is a position that we fill a couple of times a year.....I'd love to know what the starting pay range for this gig is in Cali vs. Tejas.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Fortunately, I am not looking for a job right now...

I am looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator position (more entry level)

No relocation is available. Job will be in City of Industry, CA (15 miles east of Downtown LA) and moving to Pomona, CA, a few more miles east.

PM if you are interested in getting a full description.

Holleur
    tate

The great thing about the City of Industry is the fact that many of LA's finest strip joints are located there.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Fortunately, I am not looking for a job right now...

I am looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator position (more entry level)

No relocation is available. Job will be in City of Industry, CA (15 miles east of Downtown LA) and moving to Pomona, CA, a few more miles east.

PM if you are interested in getting a full description.

Holleur
    tate

The great thing about the City of Industry is the fact that many of LA's finest strip joints are located there.

I get my LP covers printed there too!!

• some really nice "art galleries" in coi