Does anyone here know Will I Am?

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I just found out he's going to be a speaker at the conference I'll be at in Barcelona next month... would love to meet and chat about records and shit. Any Strut celebs know how to get in touch with dude proper?

Comments

• I just found out he's going to be a speaker at the conference I'll be at in Barcelona next month... would love to meet and chat about records and shit. Any Strut celebs know how to get in touch with dude proper?

He is kind of a dick. At least in my experiences...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    maybe try calling Sergio Mendes?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I just found out he's going to be a speaker at the conference I'll be at in Barcelona next month..

what conference is this if i may ask?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    I just found out he's going to be a speaker at the conference I'll be at in Barcelona next month..

the secret global cabaal of tastemakers.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Mobile World Congress (formerly known as 3GSM)

http://www.gsmworld.com/

I went last year and it was a blast. I'll be working more this time around as I'm rolling out what my group has been working on for the last year to the public, but I'll still be DJing our party and I'll still be partying my ass off!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

lol

Sergio is embarassed about 'Timeless' , perhaps not the best link to get in touch with Will.I

perhaps not the best link to get in touch with Will.I

Yeah I just figured I'd be surrounded by 50,000 business professionals 24/7 trying to sell me something... it'd be nice to escape that a bit and talk records

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Ask him which mix CD he's going to bite for ideas next.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    should ask him why he makes all these slick beats for other cats and then his own album is a complete butthole (tony d style) - except for "i'm alright....."

• His version of Mas Que Nada smokes......don't front!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

lol

Sergio is embarassed about 'Timeless' , perhaps not the best link to get in touch with Will.I

Is he? He should get with Sha Money XL and do a Will.I.am dis record.

I was trying to derive humor from the fact that getting at Sergio would probably be way harder than getting at Mr. Lovely Lady Lumps. But if there's some ill will (pun intended) between them, then that adds another layer to my quip. How nice!

Does anyone known the numbers that Timeless did? Being all up in Starbucks and shit? I'm curious.

• screw that mess man, i for sure wouldn't be talkin records with that herb when you have half & half mixed drinks and a huge beach with mad breezy's right there under your nose (pun could be intended). that was the best thing about that city. but if you're gay then i can see that would be a moot point.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    He was nice to Monty over the Stark sample - I say let him live.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    but if you're gay then i can see that would be a moot point.

soulstrut makes me laugh yet again.....

• subsub 311 Posts
    I just found out he's going to be a speaker at the conference I'll be at in Barcelona next month... would love to meet and chat about records and shit. Any Strut celebs know how to get in touch with dude proper?

He is kind of a dick. At least in my experiences...

dunno know him but he seemed to be a pretty nice guy the two times i saw bep (pre "where is the love" era). at the end of booth shows he was standing at the exit of the venue shaking everybodys hand and thanking everyone that he/she came to the show. not to common in the rap world...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

... and again a Strutter asks a straightforward question
    and gets nothing but abuse in return, including being called
    gay by some dude with 6 posts and sweaty palms ...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

... and again a Strutter asks a straightforward question
    and gets nothing but abuse in return, including being called
    gay by some dude with 6 posts and sweaty palms ...

and... its still funny to me... even if ferrarri is my man and all.....

screw that mess man, i for sure wouldn't be talkin records with that herb when you have half & half mixed drinks and a huge beach with mad breezy's right there under your nose (pun could be intended). that was the best thing about that city. but if you're gay then i can see that would be a moot point.

Fantastic post from a newbie! And you are...?

I'll have a couple days after the show with no work to troll around the city. Gotta make nice again with all the booth babes at the show who are all local models. See how not gay I am? I'm also bringing my skateboard this time... wished I had it last year.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    See how not gay I am? I'm also bringing my skateboard this time...

STILL FUNNY!!!!

STILL FUNNY!!!!

G**y... just cuz you're too fat to skateboard doesn't mean you have to take it out on the rest of us

• chaschas 45 Posts
    Might try talking to D*****c (goldenchyld). Dude Replay from his crew does some production stuff with b.e.p.

Might try talking to D*****c (goldenchyld). Dude Replay from his crew does some production stuff with b.e.p.

Thanks chas! What up homie... long time no talk.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

STILL FUNNY!!!!

G**y... just cuz you're too fat to skateboard doesn't mean you have to take it out on the rest of us

hahaha I'd probably fall and crack my head if I tried to ride a skateboard again...

were you at the party when i tried to ride al garth's unicycle down the back stairs? that shit was hilarious.

were you at the party when i tried to ride al garth's unicycle down the back stairs? that shit was hilarious.

I don't think so... for some reason I think I'd remember something like that. Awesome

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

I don't think so... for some reason I think I'd remember something like that. Awesome

I made it down 1 step before toppling the rest of the way down...

• I have met him a few times.. everytime he has been pretty cool.. I'm saying... when you get pulled in fifty directions, all day.. its pretty tough. I was talking to him and in the middle of our conversation he had to talk a call from MJ's people...

Co-Sign on the let him live

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    but if you're gay then i can see that would be a moot point.

What isn't moot when you're gay? I mean, come on! Ghey!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Monty