confess who's a Scrabulous addict?

2»

Comments

• someone sent this to me yesterday - I didn't peep butt sex cuz it isn't a playable word.... or

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    I'll school anyone in Scrabble over facebook: dan zacks

uh... by "school" did you mean delete our game as soon as I pulled ahead with a bingo?

... cuz it looks like that's what happened.

Damn.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

uh... by "school" did you mean delete our game as soon as I pulled ahead with a bingo?

Hell no! Are you Eric H? As far as I can tell we're still playing. I don't even think it's possible to delete a game.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

Hell no! Are you Eric H? As far as I can tell we're still playing. I don't even think it's possible to delete a game.

yup, that's me.

it's back now, for sure. looking at it right now. wasn't on my active or inactive game list starting this morning. haven't had that happen before, but i'm happy to write it off as a scrabulous fluke.

games can be deleted before both people have made 4 moves (or something like that). beem burned that way several times by "top" players... guess that's how they keep their records intact.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

games can be deleted before both people have made 4 moves (or something like that). beem burned that way several times by "top" players... guess that's how they keep their records intact.

Well, I'm definitely not a top player! I just have fun with it.

• to all - I'm on all the time. screen name is gormecca. come see me.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i have a running game with a friend of mine, but ive been cheating the entire time and my score is more than double what his is.

hope he doesnt read this....