Been such a long time gone

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I should feel more confident in reintroducing myself to the Soulstrut community, but a hell of a lot has changed since I was in here as a regular. WELL OVER A YEAR![/b] Well at least my password is the same. Respect to all the pre August '03 Strut massive that still get in. Respect to all the DC,MD & VA Strutters that keep in contact. Any UREA strut that don't know me, come through Wednesday night @ Saint-Ex, Friday night @ Marvin, or come out to Memory Lane, say hey and quote knowhow. There's too many names on the Strut to remember so if you happen to be reading this and wanna reconnect with your co-exec, feel free! PM or Post doesn't matter, I just need to be back in the fold.Raj, great job updating the site. You been pumpin' some HGH into this shit! Still gotta get used to all these damn icons.

Comments

• dcdigga, we met a few times when i swung through the shop with young noz. respect. i've been OT for a minute or else i'd swing by more often. question though, yo did you ever know mike lokee? been tryin to find dude for a good minute (almost 5 years) but everyone i call up they're on some "naw i don't think i have his # anymore but so and so might so when i see them blahzay-blahzay..."

anyways, lemme know the drill and peace.

- stackswell the wine taster