The Wire for Losers (No HBO-OD R)

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I have DirecTV. No HBO On Demand. I just watched ep. 3 of the new season. Is there a thread for other losers like me who haven't already watched ep. 4 and won't until next Sunday night? How much spoiler action is really going on in that other thread. Dudes got season rips already?Ep. 3 was pretty great. The season is in full-swing. I laughed out loud at several parts. The meeting towards the end w/ McNutty and Freamon was a hoot. Two brilliant yet twisted minds. The skeevy reporter dude and his made-up quotes. WOW. Prop Joe and his efforts to "civilize" Marlo. I love how the Daniels/Burrell stuff that was hinted at in the very beginning episodes is about to come to light in a big way. All hail "The Wire."

Comments

• Dude, don't make me make a thread for the real losers like me who don't have cable, period. I won't be seeing this season until 2009 probably.

• Dude, don't make me make a thread for the real losers like me who don't have cable, period. I won't be seeing this season until 2009 probably.

EWEF. A lower strata of loser than me. You should probably fuck w/ torrents, dude.

• I don't know, can't I go to jail behind that? LOL. Naw, I'm good. New season of Lost is starting soon so I'll have that to tide me over until the Wire hits DVD.