www.dirtydrums.com

waximilienwaximilien 352 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
"Dirty Drums (make sure your sound is on!) Presented by MRR-ADM ??? a new group on Now-Again feat. Malcolm Catto on drums sometimes. More info to come..."- http://www.stonesthrow.com/nowagain/dirtydrums (press the letter keys on your keyboard)

Comments

• "Presented by MRR-ADM"

MRR-ADM = MHE [Sound in Color]

• MHE IS HOARD

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    MHE IS HOARD

indeed

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    THHANKKSS ALOOOT MAN!!!! shit now I can practice my drum programming skills when I'm not close to my MPC!!

• Who is in MHE? What is MHE?

I know gas lamp is part of the click but i've never been able to find much info on what MHE actually is.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    It helps if you have a short repeat delay and a fast repeat rate.

Try these really fast.

ddkiidki repeat

kfffkfj repeat

vvvikvijvvvikvijvvv repeat

- spidey

• this is a great time killer. great tool. quite near genius. don't get how it works.

how does the page know that it is highlighted? in other words, that window is still open, but I'm typing and it isn't making sound... tech heads please explain.

this is a great time killer. great tool. quite near genius. don't get how it works.

how does the page know that it is highlighted? in other words, that window is still open, but I'm typing and it isn't making sound... tech heads please explain.

It's a flash keyboard based thing. It'll only play while you're on the page.

- spidey

• Try these really fast.

ddkiidki repeat

kfffkfj repeat

hehe is this the new standard of beat programming transcription?

Try these really fast.

ddkiidki repeat

kfffkfj repeat

hehe is this the new standard of beat programming transcription?

Bustah - Touch it

fffyfy (x4)
    (dn) (dn) (dn) (yi) (dn) (yi) (x4)
    repeat

wrap your head around that one.

- spidey

• dont give me that next level shit... i'll challenge anyone here to a live recording session on this drum kit... WHO WANTS IT?!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    i'm feelin the sounds but everything's delayed about 1/4 second. is there something i can change or is my computer just slow?

dont give me that next level shit... i'll challenge anyone here to a live recording session on this drum kit... WHO WANTS IT?!

If i had more free time it'd be ON!

- spidey

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    MHE = Machines Have Emotion

If I'm correct it's core is really just 2 people these days but they get a great amount of help from friends including Egon, Macolm Catto, and yes Gaslamp Killer among many others.

The site is Flash based. The concept and graphics was MHE and the actual website work and actionscript coding was done by a friend from rickjamescreative.com. I then helped them out a bit with some very basic CSS work and other random tweaking to improve the graphics and make the sounds louder etc.. It is my fault that it takes so long to load. I'm sorry for that. The site is a work in progress and I have seen the direction it's going and it looks good. There will soon be a merchandise page and if all goes well maybe even multiple drum kits/banks.

I'll pass along the word that you are all enjoying it.

• Rick James Creative?

• olsunolsun 35 Posts
    If you're into Dirty Drums and such, 2 members of the collective, IMD and DRB are featured on this 7" we just released.