Kenny - Death (Tod) in Brooklyn? (Movie R)

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Anyone got anymore info on this movie? It was mentioned in connection to "80 Blocks from Tiffanny's" and from what I recall it is a German produced documentary about Gangs in Brooklyn and was shot before 80 Blocks. Any help would be highly appreciated....side note: I think it was produced by the ZDF (the 2nd German television), the channel that also had (and still has) a production arm for independent movies called "das kleine Fernsehspiel". They were responsible for financing (larger) parts the production of Wild Style if I am not mistaken...

Comments

• I think the correct title in english is "Lefty - another one dies in Brooklyn". I have a copy somewhere. If Im not confusing it with another docu from that time then I think this ones only about the Sex Boys. There's clips of it on youtube. The scene where one guy gets whipped is hard as fuck.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YXXg3cx8vHM

However, the real rare shit is a french produced documentary which I cant remember the name of right now.

I know this wasn't much help.

Peace,

Dress

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Thanks Dres, this was already much help, esp. correcting the title. Any chance of posting this on the tube one day? Would love to see more of this...