So can anyone tell me about W.Niles' 'Thrust Too'?

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
... and how it compares to the McNeal & Niles LP? I can't find a damn thing about it on the internets.Thanks in advance

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ... and how it compares to the McNeal & Niles LP? I can't find a damn thing about it on the internets.

Thanks in advance

Does not compare. Wouldn't mind a copy of that Basement 45 Mr. Niles released on La'trice though. Yikes.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Wouldn't mind a copy of that Basement 45 Mr. Niles released on La'trice though. Yikes.

Good stuff, I take it?

Wouldn't mind a copy of that Basement 45 Mr. Niles released on La'trice though. Yikes.

Good stuff, I take it?

Oh yes. Only heard it once though. According to Ohiosoulrecordings the credit is actually given to a C. Niles. I'm almost positive it's Thrust related though.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I heard Thrust 2 was...

• bullshit. 1000$ record.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    A local store has piles of sealed Thrust "3" (aka "Thrust")
    from 1983, for $2.95 each. That's the one that sucks.

A local store has piles of sealed Thrust "3" (aka "Thrust")
    from 1983, for $2.95 each. That's the one that sucks.

Believe me, there are several Thrust projects that suck.

• Too.

Rarer, Recently used it, hope to release said track.

Three has a dope loop on it Warren G just used..

4, the balck cover one is the one that sucks. All the ones with stock covers are dope as hell, minus the addition of the saxamaphone player to the combo.

This whole subject is really frickin'

please to delet thread now moderaters

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Thrust Too is weaksauce. Just got it a few weeks ago. Someone on this very board got my copy of Thrust a few months back. It was time to let her go. Reissue sounds great though.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Thanks for the info, guys. The responses sound really subjective as to where the quality lies in the other lp's. To each his own, I suppose.

Thanks again.